What's new

Its Back

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
I am so srry that I have not kept yall updated better.But as of last Fri..The Cancer came back in my Neck and had spread to my Lung Nodes...They are giveing me 1-3 years/ 5 if God is on my side the Docs said.....So there we have it friends....I still have some fight left in me and am too damn hard headed to give up.I will do my best to keep yall updated...Thank you for being there for me over the years,hopefully I have paid it forward.
 
Upvote 0
Hate this. Neo was a lot of fun and shared some great adventures....
 
Yes, I reported it for Judy so she can do a memorable...

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Marty. Be sure to come over here and post the link to it....... :(
 
I too am sorry to hear of his passing. May he rest in peace. To keep it upbeat, can I ask if anyone knows if there is any artifact hunting on the other side? If so, I hope he's got the fresh bottom plowed & heavily rained on field waiting.
 
Sorry to hear this news. Maybe somebody let the family know a whole bunch of us here on tnet were thinkin about him and pulling for him? Never met him in person, but I thought he was a pretty good ol boy.
 
Sorry to hear this news. Maybe somebody let the family know a whole bunch of us here on tnet were thinkin about him and pulling for him? Never met him in person, but I thought he was a pretty good ol boy.

He was great. I remember when he first started hunting and the excitement in his first finds. He ended up finding many nice items and got banner on a notched drill.
I always laughed when he would say " Here's Neo :toothy1: ". I have his e-mail and when the memorial is posted will send a note to his address with the links.. Guy had a great heart and attitude.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom