What's new

Its Back

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
I am so srry that I have not kept yall updated better.But as of last Fri..The Cancer came back in my Neck and had spread to my Lung Nodes...They are giveing me 1-3 years/ 5 if God is on my side the Docs said.....So there we have it friends....I still have some fight left in me and am too damn hard headed to give up.I will do my best to keep yall updated...Thank you for being there for me over the years,hopefully I have paid it forward.
 
Upvote 0
1st once again I would like to thank everyone the shared,donated and sent well wishes.....But I have hit a set back yet again ,a pretty good one really...Thursday I was rushed to the Hospital with blinding pain in my guts....Long story short...My Liver diffusely enlarged with numerous lesions coalescing within both right & Left Lobes.Suggesting extensive metastatic disease.There are also some bowel issues as well.I am in Hospice,but have not given up the fight just yet,so yall please dont give up on me ether,I need yall more then ever now.....Thank you my friends,we love you all...Frank
 
Hey you are in my prayers and I am so hoping this turns around for you. God bless.
 
Hope it all goes away for you soon. Hate to hear you are so sick.
 
I am so sorry to hear of your situation. I pray for peace.
 
Our prayers are with you.
 
Still keeping you in my prayers. Remember, ''All things are possible through Jesus'' Put your trust in Him.
 
Well I didn't like hearin your last post, but maybe just a temporary rough spot. But yeah, you don't give up the fight and ain't none of us gonna give up on you. Keep in mind that it is a known fact that what will lay a normal person out is generally only a minor irritation to a Texan. I'm only part Texan, but if I get a cold it only lasts about 30 minutes. Take care.
 
God bless you Frank.
 
[h=1]Live Your Life
Tecumseh[/h]So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
Touch not the poisonous firewater that makes wise ones turn to fools and robs them of their visions.
When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.


 
NeoGeo,
May God Bless you for being as strong as you are.
I will pray for you and your family from today forward, and that The Almighty comforts you and yours.
Lone Star
 
Just read on arrowheadology that Frank has passed on. RIP
 
Forty years old..........sad...........nothing left to say.
 
Sorry to read this.
 
Just read on arrowheadology that Frank has passed on. RIP

Wow as I hate to hear of anyone passing, thank you for letting us know. May he rest in peace.
 
My Condolences to his family.
 
I've got to try to find that post he made not all that long ago he wasn't feeling that great but felt good enough to get out.. and found some nice artifacts in one of his friends throw pile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom