Its been a great year, I got Treasure Hunter of the Year!

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a great year, I got Treasure Hunter of the Year!

I received this award for Treasure Hunter of the Year last week. I got a nice certificate with a capped bust half dollar. It's an honor getting this award, our club has some of the best, most experienced hunters around (60+ members). It's been tough competition but I managed to stay at the top. (I also didn't miss a single meeting since I'm the Program Director) I've made some great finds this year & I've also hit plenty of places that were complete busts (a lot lately). We have a finds board with 7 different categories. Each month members can place one find in each category then at break everyone votes & then prizes are given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in each category. It's really a fun, friendly completion & its great to see what everyone has found. There have been some really amazing finds this year. It's all about persistence, fun & saving history. I can't wait to see what next year brings! Thanks for looking & HH!

Attachments

• image-768542728.jpg
    image-768542728.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 114
good on ya mate! glad to see you've applied all I taught you

Awesome award Josh. That's outstanding. :hello2::occasion14::occasion18::headbang:
I wish I were closer I'd have to join you.
Congrats to you,
Doug

Congrats Doug
Outstanding
Did you do all this with the Vaquero if you did that a good testament to the Tesoro Line.
Gary

Congrats Doug Outstanding Did you do all this with the Vaquero if you did that a good testament to the Tesoro Line. Gary
Everything was found with the Mxt Pro. I'm thinking about upgrading though. Btw- it's Josh

Last edited:
Awesome award Josh. That's outstanding. :hello2::occasion14::occasion18::headbang: I wish I were closer I'd have to join you. Congrats to you, Doug
I'm always up for a road trip! My best spots are 3 hours from Charlotte! Also Charleston is about the same distance. My vacations usually involve detecting!

Congrats on the best of the best award, well earned I'm sure. HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back