What's new

It's Been a Long Time...

Mike(NC)

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
It's been quite a few years since I have done and MD'ing or even posted. I just looked around and found a great poster to these forums here has passed on 10 years ago. His name was Monte. He had a vast knowledge & freely shared it. I remember his favorite machines were Tesoro. I plan on getting back to digging and will start in the watwr and also look forward to hitting the relic fields again along with the old home sites. I have a Troy X5 that needs some minor repair. Does anyone know who might work on them? Thanks and I look forward to see some of your finds and get back into the hobby..!
 
...It's been quite a few years since I have done and MD'ing...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

...I have a Troy X5 that needs some minor repair. Does anyone know who might work on them?...
tn_metal_detector.gif
I searched the net and found that your MD X5 may have been made by Fisher. You might consider posting your request on FORUM: FISHER for additional exposure...
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

tn_metal_detector.gif
I searched the net and found that your MD X5 may have been made by Fisher. You might consider posting your request on FORUM: FISHER for additional exposure...
Thanks and thats a good idea and will ask over there,. Thanks again.
 
Welcome from North Carolina.
 
It's been quite a few years since I have done and MD'ing or even posted. I just looked around and found a great poster to these forums here has passed on 10 years ago. His name was Monte. He had a vast knowledge & freely shared it. I remember his favorite machines were Tesoro. I plan on getting back to digging and will start in the watwr and also look forward to hitting the relic fields again along with the old home sites. I have a Troy X5 that needs some minor repair. Does anyone know who might work on them? Thanks and I look forward to see some of your finds and get back into the hobby..!


Fisher is owned by First Texas

Products made by First Texas Products are sold under the Fisher®, Teknetics®, Bounty Hunter®, Night Owl Optics®, iGen®, and the Nivisys® brand names.


Here is contact for Fisher

Contact​

Address: 1120 Alza Drive,
El Paso, TX 79907
Email: info@frsttx.com
Phone: +1 (915) 633-8354
Phone: +1 (800)-685-5050


> If that doesn't help here is contact for First Texas


Contact​

Address: 1120 Alza Drive,
El Paso, TX 79907
Email: info@frsttx.com
Phone: +1 (915) 633-8354
Phone: +1 (800)-685-5050

 
Fisher is owned by First Texas

Products made by First Texas Products are sold under the Fisher®, Teknetics®, Bounty Hunter®, Night Owl Optics®, iGen®, and the Nivisys® brand names.


Here is contact for Fisher

Contact​

Address: 1120 Alza Drive,
El Paso, TX 79907
Email: info@frsttx.com
Phone: +1 (915) 633-8354
Phone: +1 (800)-685-5050


> If that doesn't help here is contact for First Texas


Contact​

Address: 1120 Alza Drive,
El Paso, TX 79907
Email: info@frsttx.com
Phone: +1 (915) 633-8354
Phone: +1 (800)-685-5050

Thanks TH... I plan on calling Fisher on Monday. I sure appreciate yours and others help with this.
 
It's been quite a few years since I have done and MD'ing or even posted. I just looked around and found a great poster to these forums here has passed on 10 years ago. His name was Monte. He had a vast knowledge & freely shared it. I remember his favorite machines were Tesoro. I plan on getting back to digging and will start in the watwr and also look forward to hitting the relic fields again along with the old home sites. I have a Troy X5 that needs some minor repair. Does anyone know who might work on them? Thanks and I look forward to see some of your finds and get back into the hobby..!
G
 
And here I am again. Looking at a Garrett AT Max and going to post on the Relic and water hunting forum to see how some feel about it.
 
Welcome Mike(NC)
 
It's been quite a few years since I have done and MD'ing or even posted. I just looked around and found a great poster to these forums here has passed on 10 years ago. His name was Monte. He had a vast knowledge & freely shared it. I remember his favorite machines were Tesoro. I plan on getting back to digging and will start in the watwr and also look forward to hitting the relic fields again along with the old home sites. I have a Troy X5 that needs some minor repair. Does anyone know who might work on them? Thanks and I look forward to see some of your finds and get back into the hobby..!
Welcome back, I remember you and monte too , he had the monte burns pic on his profile. , best of luck to you, don't forget to post your finds.
 
Welcome back, I remember you and monte too , he had the monte burns pic on his profile. , best of luck to you, don't forget to post your finds.
Thanks ticndig. Monte was a wealth of knowledge and shared every bit of it. I was signed up for an organized relic hunt way back then and was debating which machine to take. The dig was going to be in very mineralized ground in Virginia. I only had a turn on and go machine back then. Monte recommended I get a detector with 10 turn ground balance. I had little time mess around as the hunt was going to be in less than two weeks. Monte sent me one of his Tesoro machines that had the 10 tyrn GB for me to use. No charge...!! Thats what Monte was all about. Were a lesser place without him.
 
were you at DIV in Culpepper?
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom