What's new

Its been a while...

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
It's been a while...

So here are my finds for the past 3 weeks or so. Got the really nice one today, hence the post. Most all were found in water mouth deep to the shoreline. I have been working the Excal in reverse mode (all metal, then check with disc) and working from the shoreline out, then move over a lane and head back up to shore. I get less "drag' that way and the detector sounds off better to smaller or deeper targets otherwise missed in Disc mode. I found a junk ring that stopped my heart the other day, until I felt the weight and saw there were no markings. So when I dug the real one this morning, i wasn't thinking it was real until I felt the weight and saw the markings.....I LOVE surf church!

Southernstyle
 

Attachments

  • diamondring.webp
    diamondring.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 331
  • diamond ring2.webp
    diamond ring2.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 320
  • diamondrng3.webp
    diamondrng3.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 329
  • may 001.webp
    may 001.webp
    173.8 KB · Views: 324
  • may 002.webp
    may 002.webp
    149.7 KB · Views: 330
  • may 003.webp
    may 003.webp
    162.7 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 0
Re: It's been a while...

The last picture is the fake one....

Southernstyle
 
Re: It's been a while...

Great haul, friend! I had to look where you were at, so as to not think, you been beating me to my beach! LOL! :laughing7:
Keep up the good work and best of luck to ya!
 
Re: It's been a while...

Beautiful finds! :headbang:

Congratulations on fine detecting, SS! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Re: It's been a while...

SouthernStyle! Dude! Way to hunt. Envious in New York!
 
Re: It's been a while...

Awesome finds, bet the heart was pumping.
 
Re: It's been a while...

Great finds! :headbang:[youtube=425,350][/youtube]
 
Re: It's been a while...

sweet finds Chris!! That fake one is amazing isn't it?? But the real one is the money maker. congrats
 
Re: It's been a while...

Thanks for posting your finds Chris. Some
sweet tickets there...even the fake one looks
great. GL and HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom