Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Oh Christmas Beale, oh Christmas Beale....." Oh wait, it's bells, not Beale. My bad. :laughing7:
Ah, a reference to a poem by Edgar Allen Poe-When "Mexico" Sherman returned to Baltimore offices of Patterson's Canton Co, he had Poe create the Beale ciphers.
Merry Christmas, BigScoop

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jingle Beales, Jingle Beales, jingle all the way !

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(And NOW... speaking in Ed Sullivan voice), "Un NEOWWW... singing a NEW song for 2015! GEORGE HARRISON (in the "Spirit)... DING DONG, DING DONG!" Strumming guitar... "DING DONG, DING DONG! Out with the OLD... in with the NEW."

NEW R & I, from here...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
For ME... looking for ORIGINAL Law of Nations by Vattel; Did CSA have it in FRENCH, English...? Looking for MORE info about the CSA/VMI "connections"; POST-Confederacy War info in Lynchburg, Va.; INNER COMMITTEE/SECRET meeting in 1882 (WHO), we know the WHERE... Arlington Hotel! The WHY...? Create the "PATCHWORK" of the Beale PAPERS... from stories of PAST real events, books, dime novels of the past; culled together (mixed), with "ciphers" as RUSES, putting in the DOI as BROADSIDE "blast" at "King" Abe by Copper-heads/KGC ELITE TEAM of VMI alumni CSA OFFICERS... EXCITING R & I, to COME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions