Its End Game

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A bit over a year ago I joined this cool forum to share some of what I have found in decoding the Beale Papers cipher 1 and 3 . You know you did it right when all of the posters on the site try to kill every thing you say and humiliate you to a defensive posture .

That has happened to most of the greatest people of the last 2000 years . They will put there collective theories on high and rip apart all that they feel come against what they believe to hold true .

No worries, I have done what I say I have done and will continue to move forward with what I have and post a bit here and there for some of you guys that are not a part of the bully group on this forum ...
Laf, you have posted this persecution complex rant on several of the Beale threads.
You seem to have forgotten your earlier blustery posts about solving the Beale ciphers and wanting $250,000 and a NSA job, or your and your sidekick, Crypto's constant put downs of other TN members on the Beale threads who hold a different opinion or question things that you post.
If a stated difference of opinion to your posts is bullying, what do you call the insulting remarks and captioned photos posted by you and Crypto directed at various TN members who have been researching and discussing the Beale Papers long before you became a member?
Remember the boy who cried wolf one too many times.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Maybe we're all just asking the wrong questions? Per example, one might ask, did Jefferson know any of the people referenced in the Beale papers, and if so, who did he know and just how well did he know them? I can tell you that he spent a good of time in the region.
TJ DID spend a lot of time here in L'burg, Va. In FACT, he originally thought of L'burg, Va. being the site of his "Academical Village", now know as UVA; Ch'ville, Va. was decided on, since it was near Court House Square (Law Practice there)... AND! MONTICELLO! "UVA" was founded in 1819; TJ died in 1826.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJ DID spend a lot of time here in L'burg, Va. In FACT, he originally thought of L'burg, Va. being the site of his "Academical Village", now know as UVA; Ch'ville, Va. was decided on, since it was near Court House Square (Law Practice there)... AND! MONTICELLO! "UVA" was founded in 1819; TJ died in 1826.

He also spent a great deal of time in Bedford so he would have know many people in the region, but exactly who and how well?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that we have returned to the discussion, reconsider the Beale description.
The word symmetrical is a strange way to describe a persons features.
Above, as below.
Hold a mirror up to C1 & C3 and copy the rearranged numbers. Then use the supplied DOI and discover what these messages reveal.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Laf, you have posted this persecution complex rant on several of the Beale threads.
You seem to have forgotten your earlier blustery posts about solving the Beale ciphers and wanting $250,000 and a NSA job, or your and your sidekick, Crypto's constant put downs of other TN members on the Beale threads who hold a different opinion or question things that you post.
If a stated difference of opinion to your posts is bullying, what do you call the insulting remarks and captioned photos posted by you and Crypto directed at various TN members who have been researching and discussing the Beale Papers long before you became a member?

Anyone who reads this board can see the harassment you and others put out on the forum, just read the post . At the time I reply to it locks it in so you can not erase them . Pics are just there to lighten up the angry post you and Reb put out not much more . You may want to see someone about why you post such vile things .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Lets look at this post here .
1. persecution complex rant, just stating the facts . I ask everyone to go to some of the threads and look for themselves at the harassment you, Reb and Franklin put out . Even Justintime has seen your wrath
2. Put downs, responding to your harassment is a put down ? This is a basic progressive playbook play, Left out of the Lib movement .
3. stated difference of opinion, no problem there I'm just interested in facts not your or anyone opinion based on 4 glasses of wine you had the day before . Just The Facts Man !
4. Researching and discussing the Beale Papers, I have read all you guys post and may I say not much there . Just a bunch of speculation and far out opinion nothing more . I have monitored other sites other than this one much older and most of what they say there is way out is left field .

5. The Boy, I am not a boy there son . What I have done will go down in History, that is a fact son . You may think I have not deciphered the Beale Ciphers, but I do not care about what you think or for what you say . Don't want to step on your toes there son, so don't get in the way .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that we have returned to the discussion, reconsider the Beale description.
The word symmetrical is a strange way to describe a persons features.
Above, as below.
Hold a mirror up to C1 & C3 and copy the rearranged numbers. Then use the supplied DOI and discover what these messages reveal.

Wow, ..........

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
1. persecution complex rant, just stating the facts . I ask everyone to go to some of the threads and look for themselves at the harassment you, Reb and Franklin put out . Even Justintime has seen your wrath
2. Put downs, responding to your harassment is a put down ? This is a basic progressive playbook play, Left out of the Lib movement .
3. stated difference of opinion, no problem there I'm just interested in facts not your or anyone opinion based on 4 glasses of wine you had the day before . Just The Facts Man !
4. Researching and discussing the Beale Papers, I have read all you guys post and may I say not much there . Just a bunch of speculation and far out opinion nothing more . I have monitored other sites other than this one much older and most of what they say there is way out is left field .

5. The Boy, I am not a boy there son . What I have done will go down in History, that is a fact son . You may think I have not deciphered the Beale Ciphers, but I do not care about what you think or for what you say . Don't want to step on your toes there son, so don't get in the way .

9+ references to--.
17+ plus to--.
A couple references to Beale but no conclusive evidence as usual.
Yet you continue to decry any one tired of your crowing( claims and boasts) of a solve you can't prove.
And the readers should be grateful for that?
When the 100th person claims to have caught Moby- Dick with no conclusive evidence , and then gets upset they are not lauded and have accolades heaped upon them...questions of their claims can be expected regardless.
Nothing new or exclusive in that.

chainsaw13.jpg

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Thank you. Laf, for substantiating my post.
I found the "What I have done will go down in history" the most revealing and amusing.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
9+ references to--.
17+ plus to--.
A couple references to Beale but no conclusive evidence as usual.
Yet you continue to decry any one tired of your crowing( claims and boasts) of a solve you can't prove.
And the readers should be grateful for that?
When the 100th person claims to have caught Moby- Dick with no conclusive evidence , and then gets upset they are not lauded and have accolades heaped upon them...questions of their claims can be expected regardless.
Nothing new or exclusive in that.

View attachment 1280881

You guys will have to do your own homework, I am not giving out anything more than I have . I am just posting on a forum with the average Joe's, you guys are nothing special just posters on a board .

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
As a self proclaimed laureate resulting from solving the answer to world peace I am beyond reproach.
Not being recognized as such is annoying , but not my fault.
I've done my part accurately and cannot be disproved by what is beyond my control.
(How many times you want to read it, or my complaint that I am unfairly not recognized for it?)
Your "giving out" has added nothing of value to my research so feel free to continue withholding it.
Should I accept an offer to be seated as head of the historical genius's you'll see how average my homeworked solve is, someday.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As a self proclaimed laureate resulting from solving the answer to world peace I am beyond reproach.
I've done my part accurately and cannot be disproved by what is beyond my control..
(How many times you want to read it, or my complaint that I am unfairly not recognized for it?)

Maybe you should wright a book, then you can get over that !

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.....first of all Jean,....it would stun you to learn who some of those 13'000 viewers are/were. :laughing7: So maybe put on thicker skin and clean up the adolescence if you want to impress some of the people I know you would really like to impress because "they have been here and they do routinely come back." And I'm sure the mods can and will confirm what I'm saying if you care to ask. Up to you but I can tell you one thing for sure, this type carrying on ain't going to impress too many of them. :thumbsup:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've done my part accurately and cannot be disproved by what is beyond my control.
Your "giving out" has added nothing of value to my research so feel free to continue withholding it.
Should I accept an offer to be seated as head of the historical genius's you'll see how average my homeworked solve is, someday.

Crackpot index

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
OK.....first of all Jean,....it would stun you to learn who some of those 13'000 viewers are/were. :laughing7: So maybe put on thicker skin and clean up the adolescence if you want to impress some of the people I know you would really like to impress because "they have been here and they do routinely come back." And I'm sure the mods can and will confirm what I'm saying if you care to ask. Up to you but I can tell you one thing for sure, this type carrying on ain't going to impress too many of them. :thumbsup:

The ones I have talked to, ask me why I put up with the others foolishness on this site . I am here for the ones that don't post and try to understand .

I don't hold any of you guys higher then them .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread