Its End Game

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Will this "documented information" contain Thomas Beale's name and be solid undeniable proof that the fictional story in Ward's 1885 Beale Papers is cover story or an allegory based on actually events that involved Thomas Beale?
It is a simple question, Bigscoop, that can be answered by a yes, or a no.
...or are you too "embarrassed" to respond with such a simple answer?
YES or NO?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is hard getting in to believing these theories they flare up like a forest fire and then fissile out and gone.
Like all the fictional book that are out there right?
Like all these alternative stories behind the Beale story, none related newspaper stories as evidence, and self promoted claims of solved ciphers. :icon_thumleft: RIGHT.:icon_thumright:

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perseverance guys perseverance. I'd like to think we are witnessing the truth about real history. I'd also like to say I was here when it happened.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perseverance guys perseverance. I'd like to think we are witnessing the truth about real history. I'd also like to say I was here when it happened.:thumbsup:

If these threads have demonstrated anything over the years it's that there is a whole bunch of information and history yet to be explored and that there are mountains of things still to be learned.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The "real" history has always been available, its the interpretation of that history that differs from whomever does the telling to fit their spin.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "real" history has always been available, its the interpretation of that history that differs from whomever does the telling to fit their spin.

When you wear out the current shovel you're using let me know and I'll get you another so you can keep digging that hole. :laughing7:
Just remember, I gave you every opportunity and hint under the sun to discover what others are just starting to discover. :icon_thumright:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you say so, but then again, you have been wrong before with your assumptions that you pass for facts.
...and , even with this current theory that bears no resemblance to the story contained in Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, it would prove that the Beale story of the job pamphlet, even if it is based on this alternative theory, is a work of fiction.
Thank you for supporting my position.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so, but then again, you have been wrong before with your assumptions that you pass for facts.
...and , even with this current theory that bears no resemblance to the story contained in Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, it would prove that the Beale story of the job pamphlet, even if it is based on this alternative theory, is a work of fiction.
Thank you for supporting my position.

Yes, we do have about 80 or so post to play with again now that are dedicated for the carrying on of pointless debates over this sort of thing. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...or pointless theories that are subject to change.

You know, in just the time you have wasted in pointless text in this thread you could have located the HUGE source of information that I have recently posted. And in that source there are loads of names and places dropped that will eventually lead to even more names and places. It's really some valuable material, well worth locating and exploring.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Valuable material that lead to names and places that lead to more names and places does not lead to proof that the Beale story as written in the 1885 Beale Papers actually ever occurred.
You know that, I know that, and several others here also know that.
In the end, this "valuable material" while it does possess merit, without a direct connection to Thomas Beale or to the story presented in the job pamphlet, is not so valuable after all.
Now is it?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valuable material that lead to names and places that lead to more names and places......

You should try it. Or are you just resigned to quoting Doyle without actually doing all of the required research to arrive at what remains? Easy to sling quotes, not so easy to actually put into practice what those quotes suggest, is it. How did that quote go again? I do so love it when you post it. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... How did that quote go again? I do so love it when you post it. :laughing7:
T know you do.
"Reason for doubting these other theories is simply because of the way the supporting information has be compiled... first a pet theory is formed , then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory. Believe me, this is a very easy thing to do, forcing the evidence to fit the theory..."- BRAD ANDREWS, Beale researcher

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T know you do.
"Reason for doubting these other theories is simply because of the way the supporting information has be compiled... first a pet theory is formed , then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory. Believe me, this is a very easy thing to do, forcing the evidence to fit the theory..."- BRAD ANDREWS, Beale researcher

Yep, so easy to do. But something you should know that you likely don't. I have been a member of this site, and others, long before I ever became Bigscoop. In that time I have traveled nearly all of the avenues that are common to this mystery, KGC, CSA, Illuminati, Templers, Freemasons, and on and on, and yes, somewhere around here I still have a physical file folder on, and I even hate to admit it, the Peralta Stone. So when you post those Doyle quotes I can really appreciate them, probably more then you realize, and when I have said in the past that "only a few possibilities still remain" I wasn't just talking talk. "pet project?" Not exactly, just one of those few possibilities that still remained. :icon_thumright:

PS: Until finally it was "the only" alternate possibility that still remained.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS, I believe that some time back I made mention of the embarrassing position you could find yourself in, you should have taken that suggestion to heart as it is already starting due to your continued chastising and pursuit of argument over various issues and claims in which you lack enough information to even begin to attack. I've not even presented some of the better stuff, documented stuff yet, even told you this up front, and yet you continue to pursue argument at every possible turn on foolish and premature sorties that are only going to come back and bite you later, if not sooner, the jury showing leniency and still out on that.
So far, it is only you feeling the nipping at your toes that has made you go on the defense for these fantasy theories that change with the seasons.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is hard getting in to believing these theories they flare up like a forest fire and then fissile out and gone... We know all of these people all tie together in some way... But this still does not make the Beale Treasure Story any truer than it was last year or last month or today... I believe we need to take what remains of the Beale Treasure and bury it instead of trying to dig it up. It is a lost cause.
Franklin is correct. Many theories concerning the real true story behind the story presented in the 1885 Beale Papers have come and gone.
What remains after all this lack of evidence to prove otherwise, that the Beale Papers are a fictional dime novel with parlor entertainment ciphers.
Nothing less, nothing more, with nothing real to dig up.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the time of 1822-1832 there was a flood in the the area of St Louis, it is possible that a letter that was set to be sent out at a certain time was destroyed and so did not make it to Mr Morriss at the time indicated by Beale's letter . The flood is recorded on the NSA page for Beale .

Did I see this?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread