Its End Game

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I could not make up my mind, Little or Big. He seems to have lost 50 pounds or so. So I just left it open, but I now know what kind of mind you have!
Are you now claiming to be Clairvoyant?
I was making reference to the fact that the Laf squad always post insults and add nothing to the discussion.
But you have revealed the kind of mind you possess.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7:.....in these forums, sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh at the curious nature of it all. :laughing7:
What I found curious are the many similarities between Laf's and Crypto's posts.
Is it possible that Crypto is another screen name for Laf using a different computer to show another IP address?
As Justintime would reply: "Just sayin'".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What I found curious are the many similarities between Laf's and Crypto's posts.
Is it possible that Crypto is another screen name for Laf using a different computer to show another IP address?
Nah... just a PROXY!

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mac?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fellas, Jean isn't going to be here for a while so why all the continued fixation? :dontknow: Step back, let it all go....:thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was very good to see you last month in ocala. Thank you for that time at diner! Do you know Mr E personally? Thank you again Mr J

Ah....Ocala.....rumors persist that there resides some interesting things to be examined in this general location. :laughing7:
Nice place, Ocala, but too far from the coast for me, the summer months are killers without that ocean breeze. I've never understood how folks tolerate the inland during the summer months? I once walked across a parking lot only to melt the soles of my tennis shoes and that's no kidding.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
and cold Landshark beer at Cleremont's famous TIKI Bar & Grill where ciphers are discussed and solved. :thumbsup:
As Rev. Billy tickles the Ivories... muttering under his breath... "Dang bunch of Buddhists!"

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread