Its End Game

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PV's book, THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a MYSTERY, on p. 196 has a map of Bedford County, Va. indicating @ 16 places that ppl have PREVIOUSLY dug... looking for "The Beale". Heh...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember being in his book store when I gave him those locations.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah, I miss him & his bookstore (Hamilton's). GOOD NEWS! PV's books, NEW History of a Mystery & Peaks of Otter are now available at the Peaks of Otter Gift Shop. "BT": NEW is a Hard Back for $ 25.00 & "Peaks" is a Paper-Back for $ 20.00. Gonna get the "Peaks" (PB), next time, wife & I are up there... in November. We were just up there 'cause of the HOT heat in the Flat-Land; BEATS Smith Mountain Lake State Park... WHEW!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were about 16 or so of them. I had either dug for the treasure, was with other people that dug for the treasure or I either went up within a couple of days of a newspaper claim and checked out the proposed location of a dig. About five of them were where I dug.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only explanation, it is the same person using two or three different computers and avatars

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Only explanation, it is the same person using two or three different computers and avatars
Very possible, Franklin, as they have never really added anything to the discussion, except to heap constant praise on Laf, and to insult and put down other posters on the Beale threads as if that is America's favorite past time.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
An open mind, you'll need this if you want to know the truth behind the Beale Papers. The truth is simply that the Beale Papers present both a local and a historical account of actual events that took place within American history, this history spanning from roughly from 1808 to after the Civil War. The names Clay, Coles, Witcher, Jackson, and Chief Justice Marshall being relevant to both national history and local history as "all of these men" frequently spent time in the Lynchburg area so their significance in the story is both local and national.

Thomas J. Beale was a real individual, just as he is described in the pamphlet, and his association with the names and histories referenced above was both of a direct and indirect capacity. Santa Fe, Saint Louis, Richmond, Lynchburg, Bedford, all of these referenced locations likewise playing pivotal roles in these various histories.

"The flame is worth the candle"...is also at the very core of the story which will be explained later.

In fact, just about every detail offered in the narration was offered with a decided significance, this even including all of the referenced dates.

The truth behind the Beale Papers is both explosive and extremely accurate which is why the author removed himself from the publication, this author residing in Richmond and having first hand knowledge and undeniable evidence of all that he narrated in the required illusive manner.

Nearly every detail in the presented summation is backed by documents and letters that were found in the Library of Congress once the researcher knew exactly what he was looking for. C1 & C3 contain the most intimate details regarding these events and the people who made it all possible.

The Beale Papers were written not long before their actual publishing and the author was narrating in both present and past-tense with full knowledge of the described histories and the general "clear text" contents of the ciphers.

Now then, as this IS NOT my summation all I am free to say at this time is that all of this will be coming to light in the future.

Once this theory hits the public forums and all of the evidence has been presented and reviewed there will be little doubt that the fiction theory has just been knocked off of it's residing throne. It is truly a remarkable, accurate, and authentic summation, pardon the pun. :thumbsup:
Have you discarded this Alderman Thomas J Beale of Jackson Ward Richmond theory who was born in 1823 to return to your Adams-Onis theory?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Truth is, The Thomas J. Beale of Richmond IS the ONLY TJB of record matching the pamphlet description and he IS in Richmond in 1884, just one year prior to the publication...
...and he was born a freeman of color in 1823 with no connection to the Adams-Onis Treaty of you current theory, but once upon a time you stated rather boldly that this was the END GAME theory.
You do seem to change theories with the seasons, which is one major reason why several doubts arise with your "connexions" to the Beale story.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and he was born a freeman of color in 1823 with no connection to the Adams-Onis Treaty of you current theory, but once upon a time you stated rather boldly that this was the END GAME theory.
You do seem to change theories with the seasons, which is one major reason why several doubts arise with your "connexions" to the Beale story.

Again, I have no shame in adjusting theories based on new information and am all too happy and hopeful that I'll be able to do just that as this let's me know I am unbiased in my research and that my research is progressing as it should. Having said this, where have I said that the referenced Thomas J. Beale was off the hook? :laughing7: Again, you are assuming a lot which is evident by your passion to go about grabbing old and outdated threads in an effort to derail what you have yet to even begin to try to entertain or understand. I promise you that I do have the mother load. :icon_thumright:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is hard getting in to believing these theories they flare up like a forest fire and then fissile out and gone. If you check back far enough on this forum you will find that I mentioned that James Beverly Risqué was General Jackson's bodyguard. It can be found freely all over the Internet. We know all of these people all tie together in some way. About all the soldiers fighting back then were mostly from Bedford County. But this still does not make the Beale Treasure Story any truer than it was last year or last month or today. Even if Risqué, Jackson, Crockett or any of the others were paid anything it did not amount to very much. James Beverly Risqué died with an estate valued at $3200 this including $2000 worth of land and nine slaves which mostly likely summed up the total . I believe we need to take what remains of the Beale Treasure and bury it instead of trying to dig it up. It is a lost cause.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is hard getting in to believing these theories they flare up like a forest fire and then fissile out and gone. If you check back far enough on this forum you will find that I mentioned that James Beverly Risqué was General Jackson's bodyguard. It can be found freely all over the Internet. We know all of these people all tie together in some way. About all the soldiers fighting back then were mostly from Bedford County. But this still does not make the Beale Treasure Story any truer than it was last year or last month or today. Even if Risqué, Jackson, Crockett or any of the others were paid anything it did not amount to very much. James Beverly Risqué died with an estate valued at $3200 this including $2000 worth of land and nine slaves which mostly likely summed up the total . I believe we need to take what remains of the Beale Treasure and bury it instead of trying to dig it up. It is a lost cause.

Some are in pursuit of treasure, others are in pursuit of the true source/nature of the tale. For some there is nothing to be found, for others there still is. All depends on what you're attraction is? Some are in pursuit of neither.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Some are rewriting the Beale story by creating a magical mystery history tour of unrelated "connexions" of could be's.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

We know Thomas J. Beale of Richmond was a man of color who resided in a location that was culturally diverse (Jackson Ward). And likewise, after his famous duel with Risque the Thomas Beale of Fincastle curiously hastened to a city that was also culturally diverse in much the same way.

Our pamphlet story exhibits two very distinct eras, 1817-1822 being the years of the main events, and 1863-1885 representing the era in which our author was involved with the lingering mystery. Forty-one years have passed between these two eras, roughly 1 1/2 generations depending on which generation scale one uses.
...and?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is hard getting in to believing these theories they flare up like a forest fire and then fissile out and gone.
Like all the fictional book that are out there right?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some are rewriting the Beale story by creating a magical mystery history tour of unrelated "connexions" of could be's.

ECS, I believe that some time back I made mention of the embarrassing position you could find yourself in, you should have taken that suggestion to heart as it is already starting due to your continued chastising and pursuit of argument over various issues and claims in which you lack enough information to even begin to attack. I've not even presented some of the better stuff, documented stuff yet, even told you this up front, and yet you continue to pursue argument at every possible turn on foolish and premature sorties that are only going to come back and bite you later, if not sooner, the jury showing leniency and still out on that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread