Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to one of my favorite parks today for 3 hrs .
My first coin was the Mercury Dime 1934 -D at 6 inches Than the wheat cent 1918 about 6 inches deep.
Than I new it was aluminum before i dug it and was surprised to see a square piece and i new it was a token.
Than i moved to a place were i found a gold ring a couple of years ago and went slow and got a 1233 1234 and dug this 14-K Art carved gold ring'
The ring was 7 inches down.
I have detected this area a few times so i know things do get missed. After i dug the ring i put it in all metal mode and a lot of junk in the ground
and a lot of beer tabs.
Enjoy DSCF2242.JPGDSCF2243.JPGDSCF2240.JPGDSCF2241.JPGDSCF2244.JPGDSCF2245.JPGDSCF2246.JPGDSCF2248.JPG 9.19 grams of 14-K

Upvote 17
The token is a going back on time. Really nice. [emoji106]

Artcarved makes some fantastic rings. I have only seen a few plain ones. I found one three years ago. At least yours is a heavy critter. Congrats

Thanks for posting the pics of the token on tokencatalog. I have edited the entry to show line breaks, but it still needs the size. Also found the directory reference that proves the Rochester attribution.
John in the Great 208

Thanks John .1 inch = 25.4 mm if i got it right and i went back and posted it.

Sweet rings,,, i think i have the match to the Art carved 14kt one ladies wedding ring one of my 1st finds .

Sweet ring I wish I could come away with those kinds of finds in 3 hours Good Job!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back