What's new

Its Groundhog Day in Pennsylvania.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,785
Reaction score
76,212
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Groundhog Day in Pennsylvania.

Don't need a Recipe for Groundhog this Year.

He has Predicted an early Spring.

Only the 15th time ever
he has "predicted" an early Spring
Not sure How many times he was right though :tongue3:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local..._groundhog_day_spring_to_come_ear.html?r=news

What Does this all Mean ?

If he saw his Shadow we would have
6 More *&%^%$$ Weeks of winter weather !!! >:(

Since he Didn't see his Shadow,
we Only have 6 More weeks of winter Weather :laughing7:
 
Re: It's Groundhog Day in Pennsylvania.

I hope that sucker was right!
 
Re: It's Groundhog Day in Pennsylvania.

For you folks I hope the groundhog has more brains than his handler. I heard that his handler said something stupid like, "Go Steelers". ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom