Gaijun1
Sr. Member
Re: It's not called "Classic Rock" for nothing
Cut My Teeth On Classic Rock And Got A Mouth Full Of Cavities On 80's Metal
You Cant Just Say It And Not Live It Too The Max
Big Hair / Torn Jeans And Lots Of Beauitifull Women
Hangin On Your Leg When You Got That Marshall And Full Stack Rig Roaring
Im Sorry If Your Deaf I Know I Am
Cut My Teeth On Classic Rock And Got A Mouth Full Of Cavities On 80's Metal
You Cant Just Say It And Not Live It Too The Max
Big Hair / Torn Jeans And Lots Of Beauitifull Women
Hangin On Your Leg When You Got That Marshall And Full Stack Rig Roaring
Im Sorry If Your Deaf I Know I Am

1956- Till the Beatles ruined R & R Forever!! Dozens of Great Songs!!! Many One Hit Wonders!!! Thinking back to Dancing to a Slow Belly Rubbing Song!!! Do Kids Today EVEN know how to Slow Dance?? Check Out "You" by the Aquatones, or "Teardrops" by Lee Andrews!! That's Music, Son!!!
Again, as far as one hit wonders, you got me again.. Most of the 50's groups didn't have the talent to go any further. Although some of the 50's songs are OK, they mostly sound the same, same beat, rhythm, just a change of lyrics. There was nothing interesting happening and the music sounded like it was produced by a cookie cutter, no real innovation. 
Joe







