What's new

Its not silver, but it is beautiful!

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not silver, but it is beautiful!

Found this one in today's box; I start to like some of the modern commemerative halves now.

P1141651.webp

P1141653.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's not silver, but it is beautiful!

:icon_thumright:
Nice Find and in great shape too!
 
Re: It's not silver, but it is beautiful!

Yes. It is beautiful, to say the least. We have lots to be proud of in this country!
apush :icon_sunny:
 
Re: It's not silver, but it is beautiful!

Cool find. she is a beauty. :thumbsup:
 
Re: It's not silver, but it is beautiful!

I like the modern comms but they dont quite give me the rush as a nice 90%. I equate them to finding a 40%. BTW, nice find and in great shape. The ultimate rush will be getting one of those early 1900 comms.
 
Re: It's not silver, but it is beautiful!

i love the commems, silver or not. that one sure is a beauty. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom