What's new

Its now official my best year

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's now official my best year

Nine more rings this week makes it my best year!!! Gold, silver and gems.... all around EPIC year!!! Good luck to all my hunting buddies try and stay warm this winter.


SnT
 

Attachments

  • image-3779361465.webp
    image-3779361465.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 215
  • image-358794624.webp
    image-358794624.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 192
  • image-3454859515.webp
    image-3454859515.webp
    75 KB · Views: 203
  • image-696734680.webp
    image-696734680.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 223
  • image-193979940.webp
    image-193979940.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Upvote 0
send me a text when your going again
 
Love the signet ring!! Some fine treasure..:thumbsup:
 
Beauties.....all of them!

Cliff
 
I remember those days, long ago! :cry :cry :beer
 
Awesome!!! Congrats
 
Congradulation Ring Finder

I haven't found any Gold Rings this year. I am headed to my 1800's Coin and Button Beach site this week. Hope the North East Winds have eroded the beach. Looks like you found some fluff mudd in your area.001.webp005.webp023.webp
 
9 rings in one week, wow thats impressive! Congrats!
 
Nice finds! Congrats. There is still some time left for the year.
 
Love those pics, SnT!:hello2:

Your gold finds are impressive!:headbang:

I wish you continued success out there!

Lorraine
 
Nice job. I you run out of room, i'll be happy to keep them for you.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom