What's new

Its obvious this guy is not a Coin Roll Hunter...

Phillip_in_NM

Full Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Land of Enchantment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
Re: It's obvious this guy is not a Coin Roll Hunter...

Dam I better be more original when I got to my dump banks. HH Mark
 
Re: It's obvious this guy is not a Coin Roll Hunter...

I wonder if he has a bunch of solver quarters stashed.........LOL
 
Re: It's obvious this guy is not a Coin Roll Hunter...

They thought he was doing something wrong? He brought in a total of about $1200 in a year? Most of us do that in a week!

If he really did steal those coins he was just plain stupid for depositing them in his town.
 
Re: It's obvious this guy is not a Coin Roll Hunter...

read that a few days ago, And was wondering if I had ever been turned in for my deposits $7800 largest (1,5,10,25 and 50 cent coins no dollers) over $1600 were pennies (zinc)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom