digginbullets Tenderfoot Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used White's Eagle II SL & Eagle Spectrum Jan 7, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I've got a musical instrument f/t on non-treasure classifieds. Nice sax. Mike
E EDDE Gold Member Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 7,135 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Troy X5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2009 #2 Re: I've got a musical instrument f/t on non-treasure classifieds. I like Female sax
Saturna Bronze Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,374 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Nanaimo, B.C. Canada Detector(s) used White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon Jan 7, 2009 #3 Re: I've got a musical instrument f/t on non-treasure classifieds. I stopped watching the Music Channel on TV. ...too much Sax and Violins Jay
Re: I've got a musical instrument f/t on non-treasure classifieds. I stopped watching the Music Channel on TV. ...too much Sax and Violins Jay