mastereagle22
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 15, 2007
- Messages
- 4,916
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I've got rabies!!!
A rabies dog tag that is!!!!! Man this past week has been mindblowing! I have had the Sunday hunt in LA with the silver and the Wheat pennies then the other night when I snuck out with BB and found the Merc and the silver ring and stuff and then today's hunt!
My little guy laid down to take a nap and my daughter is in St. Louis with her aunt and my oldest was sitting downstairs playing PS3. I asked him to keep an eye on his brother for an hour or two and I snuck off to hunt.
The second target I dug was my first ever DOG TAG!
Specifically a rabies vaccination tag. Belongs to Phlash from 1981. I covered the phone number because it is still a working number.
Then as I was playing around I dug a lot more junk and then it was time to go. I started working my way back to the car and I pulled the old Schrader Universal / E N Y USA handle out about 7 inches. It says on it Pat April 30-07 and Jul 9-0 but I cannot make out the last number on the July date :-(
Then I took a few steps more and got a quarter reading at ten inches. I dug down ten inches and pulled out a TRUCK!!!!!!!! This thing is sooooooooo cooooooooollllllllll.
It says Hurley Kiddie toy made in USA and has a 460 stamped on it. The only thing missing is the back wheel. I have never found anything like this either and I was dumbfounded!
Then I stood up and moved my coil about 6 inches to the left and got another quarter signal at 4 inches and pulled out the old Tootsie Toy van!!!!!! Another first!!!!!

Then I found two keys, one is uncut! I have never found an uncut key before. Man the last couple of short hunts have been great.
I then found a 46 Wheat in rough shape. That is number 32 on the year and I only found 36 last year!!!! So I am doing well with the wheats.
An hour and 40 minutes and some great finds. I love this hobby. Thanks for looking.
By the way all three of my dimes are 1965! So close but not cigar
A rabies dog tag that is!!!!! Man this past week has been mindblowing! I have had the Sunday hunt in LA with the silver and the Wheat pennies then the other night when I snuck out with BB and found the Merc and the silver ring and stuff and then today's hunt!
My little guy laid down to take a nap and my daughter is in St. Louis with her aunt and my oldest was sitting downstairs playing PS3. I asked him to keep an eye on his brother for an hour or two and I snuck off to hunt.
The second target I dug was my first ever DOG TAG!
Specifically a rabies vaccination tag. Belongs to Phlash from 1981. I covered the phone number because it is still a working number.Then as I was playing around I dug a lot more junk and then it was time to go. I started working my way back to the car and I pulled the old Schrader Universal / E N Y USA handle out about 7 inches. It says on it Pat April 30-07 and Jul 9-0 but I cannot make out the last number on the July date :-(

Then I took a few steps more and got a quarter reading at ten inches. I dug down ten inches and pulled out a TRUCK!!!!!!!! This thing is sooooooooo cooooooooollllllllll.
It says Hurley Kiddie toy made in USA and has a 460 stamped on it. The only thing missing is the back wheel. I have never found anything like this either and I was dumbfounded! Then I stood up and moved my coil about 6 inches to the left and got another quarter signal at 4 inches and pulled out the old Tootsie Toy van!!!!!! Another first!!!!!

Then I found two keys, one is uncut! I have never found an uncut key before. Man the last couple of short hunts have been great.
I then found a 46 Wheat in rough shape. That is number 32 on the year and I only found 36 last year!!!! So I am doing well with the wheats.
An hour and 40 minutes and some great finds. I love this hobby. Thanks for looking.
By the way all three of my dimes are 1965! So close but not cigar
Attachments
-
allstuff.webp41.2 KB · Views: 975 -
rabies.webp20.1 KB · Views: 997 -
phlash.webp24.5 KB · Views: 977 -
hutr.webp15.6 KB · Views: 955 -
intr.webp15.7 KB · Views: 950 -
tootsin.webp12.9 KB · Views: 966 -
toots.webp14.4 KB · Views: 935 -
both.webp31.4 KB · Views: 947 -
schrader.webp9.5 KB · Views: 954 -
46.webp22.6 KB · Views: 931 -
keys.webp21.4 KB · Views: 917 -
46b.webp16.2 KB · Views: 900
Upvote
0
Oh well I'm still diggin so I'll find more.












