- Joined
- Apr 24, 2010
- Messages
- 13,021
- Reaction score
- 28,183
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upper Canada 🇨🇦
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I've no idea what this is!?
I found it in an 1880's school yard. It measures about 1 1/2" long. The bottom portion is brass with a square hole in the bottom of it and a small round hole in the side. The top portion looks to be soldered on and made of lead.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Dave
I found it in an 1880's school yard. It measures about 1 1/2" long. The bottom portion is brass with a square hole in the bottom of it and a small round hole in the side. The top portion looks to be soldered on and made of lead.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Dave










