gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2012 #1 Had about 90min. spin today in the land of nada. I heard about some yellow, silver and stuff today just passed dark. Standby for fri. –good luck - - - vid is like 7 mins. See ya . . . . Attachments 1206NUT.webp 34.5 KB · Views: 110 Last edited: Dec 7, 2012 Upvote 0
Had about 90min. spin today in the land of nada. I heard about some yellow, silver and stuff today just passed dark. Standby for fri. –good luck - - - vid is like 7 mins. See ya . . . .
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2012 #2 Nice video!! I wish you luck next hunt!!