What's new

Jack fell down and broke his gold crown

sturrat

Full Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
193
Reaction score
171
Golden Thread
0
Location
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a shallow water outlet in Muskegon. First target was a gold crown. Passed 14k acid test but failed 18k. Things still pretty froze over in Michigan.
 

Attachments

  • image-3664040512.webp
    image-3664040512.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 206
  • image-1452868865.webp
    image-1452868865.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 195
  • image-2207080117.webp
    image-2207080117.webp
    39 KB · Views: 191
  • image-1804172484.webp
    image-1804172484.webp
    41 KB · Views: 192
  • image-4030216782.webp
    image-4030216782.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 172
  • image-1487942151.webp
    image-1487942151.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0
Wow nice find ... bleak looking shoreline, nice photos!:3barsgold:
 
Just saw someone over here post that dental gold is usually atleast 16K gold. (passes 14 acid not 18 but has a higher than 14 gold content)
HH
Mike
 
Gold! it counts for sure,congrats.
 
Great photos, sturrat; I'd love to hunt that area.

Congrats on the gold find...wish I could find one of those one of these days instead of bottle caps and sinkers.8-)

Lorraine
 
I Know exactly where this is, I just haven't been that lucky. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom