What's new

Jackson Metal

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I just talked to Jackson Metal and they are no longer sorting money because the ban was not lifted on pennies. And they were hand sorting for silver but it got to be to much so they stopped that also.

HH
Cat
 
Upvote 0
Good work Cat!!
 
Nice!
I hope they weren't just telling you a story...
 
I don't think so. I asked if they had a sorting machine to pick out the silver and she said No we did it by hand. When I replied gosh that is sooooooo much work. Her reply of yes was very exasperated. She said they had to move on to other things. I did not ask what because I did not want her to think I was a competitor.

HH
Cat
 
Wich post is this the one where JM is no longer sorting or the next day when you posted. they sorted everything the reserve had.....?

Mojo
 
The first day I spoke to someone in the office. Then a day or so later I spoke to the owner. They sorted everything by hand. They did not buy out every single reserve only went after the large ones. I don't believe I ever said they sorted every single one.

Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom