What's new

Jan. Monthly totals: rileyboy

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Thought I'd do some statistical work this year, so here is the first month's totals. I searched 28 boxes, 229 separate Shotgun rolls (about 4 and 1/2 boxes), 28 Customer wrapped rolls and $131.50 in loose trays. The boxes produced the best results. Here are the totals:
90%ers...........40
40%ers...........225

Barber.........1, 1895
WLH............7
Ben's...........8
1964...........22
1996-S Silver Proof...1
1998-S Silver Proof...1

1965...........13
1966...........32
1967...........87
1968...........52
1969...........40
1970-S.......1

Also got a 1987-D "key Date" Kennedy and 8 clad "S" mint circulated proofs. Most are in very ncie shape.
That's it! Keep hunting.....it's out there.....Trust me!
rileyboy
 
Upvote 0
I forgot to mention the total amount of half dollars searched: $16,641.00
 
rileyboy said:
I forgot to mention the total amount of half dollars searched: $16,641.00


How in the H311 do you dump 16k worth of half dollars in a month.
 
etfonehome4 said:
rileyboy said:
I forgot to mention the total amount of half dollars searched: $16,641.00


How in the H311 do you dump 16k worth of half dollars in a month.

It's not as hard as you think. Multiple accounts with many branches to pick from. I know there are others who dump a lot more than 16k in a month. I average about 12 boxes a week putting me near 25k a month. My totals are a joke compared to riley though. Way to go on all your finds!! :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice month! :icon_thumleft:
 
now, Grasshopper, you must acquire the ultimate knowledge of CRH. Keeping the dump bank happy. Then and only then will you be truly successful.

MentalUnrest said:
etfonehome4 said:
rileyboy said:
I forgot to mention the total amount of half dollars searched: $16,641.00


How in the H311 do you dump 16k worth of half dollars in a month.

It's not as hard as you think. Multiple accounts with many branches to pick from. I know there are others who dump a lot more than 16k in a month. I average about 12 boxes a week putting me near 25k a month. My totals are a joke compared to riley though. Way to go on all your finds!! :icon_thumright:
 
Rileyboy,
You are blowing me away! Those are impressive numbers Sir! :icon_salut:
Steve
 
Nice variety Rileyboy! Looking forward to seeing your monthly totals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom