What's new

Japanese Tai-Yo Badge

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
I found this while metal detecting at the beach. I'm guessing it's a Japanese fishermans badge. Also, can anybody tell me what time period it's from?
 

Attachments

  • asdf.webp
    asdf.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 264
  • fda.webp
    fda.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 252
  • dfa.webp
    dfa.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 238
Sundancer said:
Electronics Company.

Could you tell me the link where you found it please?

Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Can you tell us what it says on the back?
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Can you tell us what it says on the back?

The back says "HONS KON".
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think it says Hong Kong, but I'm not sure. It's probably it though.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom