wells Hero Member Joined Mar 1, 2008 Messages 683 Reaction score 561 Golden Thread 0 Location Middleburg, Pa. Primary Interest: Other Dec 11, 2015 Thread Owner #1 These are found all over our farm and the entire valley. I usually pick up the larger or more perfectly shaped ones. Attachments jar fos.webp 93.9 KB · Views: 171 jar fos 1.webp 198.4 KB · Views: 155
These are found all over our farm and the entire valley. I usually pick up the larger or more perfectly shaped ones.
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Dec 12, 2015 #2 Fossil mother lode. Nice!!
Aquila Hero Member Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 801 Reaction score 185 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 150, Golden mask 3 May 16, 2016 #3 cool
Stone Sr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2012 Messages 309 Reaction score 291 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used Teknetics Delta 4000 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 17, 2016 #4 Very cool, kind of reminds me of my jar full of sharks teeth. Been wanting to go out but due to a work related accident, I can't get my foot wet. 😧
Very cool, kind of reminds me of my jar full of sharks teeth. Been wanting to go out but due to a work related accident, I can't get my foot wet. 😧