Jay Leno on Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I find the OP's sarcastic. which Sarcasm is a form of Jokes.

I laughed because I believe they do it here.

once someones unemployment runs out, They are no longer counted on the unemployment line,
So by that reasoning,
if they would get rid of unemployment compensation, there would be 0 unemployment :tongue3:

Of course most of the Responses, Including mine Unfortunately :unhappysmiley: have political overtones,
I try to keep them sarcastic to fit :laughing7:

Jeff,

Not speaking to the actual content of the OP comments... I will not go there.

Sarcastic as intended - yes. It is pure 100% political commentary in a sarcastic manner. Basically political whining pointing out irony.

Just saying, it goes way beyond "political overtones" as you put it.

It was a joke on Leno show....Political jokes are still jokes....

Q: What do you call a basement full of Liberals?

A: A whine cellar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Then please explain why Jay Leno is paid to work as a comedian. After all, HE is the one who said it during one of his comedy routines.

Must be terrible to live without being able to laugh at funny stuff. But, then again, I bet you laughed when the Iraqi threw his shoes at George Bush.

As for the other posts, just expanding on what Jay Leno said.

Besides, being true doesn't disqualify something from being funny.

Well now you see where the Problem is.

Leno isn't funny.
Sometimes his Comedy Writers do write things Leno doesn't Butcher, but it's rare.

As for an Iraqi throwing his shoes at George Bush ?
that must have been a Riot,
(& staged if he wasn't Murdered on the Spot by Secret Service,
for assult with a deadly weapon)
I apparently Missed that :(

And again Yes I can laugh at all sides.

& get disgusted by them too

Last edited:
Then please explain why Jay Leno is paid to work as a comedian. After all, HE is the one who said it during one of his comedy routines.

Must be terrible to live without being able to laugh at funny stuff. But, then again, I bet you laughed when the Iraqi threw his shoes at George Bush.

As for the other posts, just expanding on what Jay Leno said.

Besides, being true doesn't disqualify something from being funny.

Of course I laughed when he threw his shoes. It was hilarious.

However, it wasn't a joke or political commentary. It was simply "news" but certainly not comedy...

I had to look :laughing7: so is this a "shoe-ting" ? :occasion14:

Now that's Funny, Good thing he had quick Reaction time :laughing7:
But His face looks like "what the frick :o ?" U.F.O. :laughing9:

I must admit Bush's response was good too "So What"

Last edited:
Of course I laughed when he threw his shoes. It was hilarious.

However, it wasn't a joke or political commentary. It was simply "news" but certainly not comedy...

Bull scat!

It was 100% political commentary by that Iraqi ... and I'm sure there are others who would like to have joined in, especially certain people here.

You need to widen your mind and learn a bit about foreign countries and their customs before you make TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED STATEMENTS.

Bull scat!

It was 100% political commentary by that Iraqi ... and I'm sure there are others who would like to have joined in, especially certain people here.

You need to widen your mind and learn a bit about foreign countries and their customs before you make TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED STATEMENTS.

You are seriously reaching. You are obviously looking for ways to attack me and you are coming up short.

The throwing of a shoe at someone on their culture is one of the worst insults. If you remember when the statue of Saddam Hussein was torn down the Iraqis took off their shoes and beat the statue to show disgust. Also, throwing a shoe at my president no matter who he is should get your butt shot off, disrespectful little jackA wouldn't have been allowed to do such a thing if we hadn't along with our president brought the freedom in to do it.
Has this thread gone a bit off topic, yes and im one of those who did it, mainly out of frustration. I'm sick of how lazy a large percentage of the populace has become, seems they can't work but they can breed like rabbits. Info on one woman sitting in social services office who was asked about her current pregnancy as to is this your first, she said no this is number 10 and laughingly said that's another $1100 a month. How nice for her I guess she's not a whore because whores aren't paid, she mist be a prostitute and the government pays her to do what she does. Society will not get better only worse because ppl are losing their moral compass.

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

Re-read my comment and see if you can comprehend it.

I said nothing of people laughing at foolishness or political commentary. You can laugh at whatever you want to.

I am saying that many posts in this section, such as the OP's, do not qualify as jokes or comedy.

It is political commentary. There is a big difference.

I know what happened! You missed the point! Obama is a joke!.....Discussing a joke=Comedy central.....What part do you not understand now?

Saturday Night Live is comedy...right? Never have heard a political commentary from those folks!....Sheeeeeesh!

Bull scat!

The throwing of a shoe at someone on their culture is one of the worst insults. If you remember when the statue of Saddam Hussein was torn down the Iraqis took off their shoes and beat the statue to show disgust. Also, throwing a shoe at my president no matter who he is should get your butt shot off, disrespectful little jackA wouldn't have been allowed to do such a thing if we hadn't along with our president brought the freedom in to do it.
Has this thread gone a bit off topic, yes and im one of those who did it, mainly out of frustration. I'm sick of how lazy a large percentage of the populace has become, seems they can't work but they can breed like rabbits. Info on one woman sitting in social services office who was asked about her current pregnancy as to is this your first, she said no this is number 10 and laughingly said that's another $1100 a month. How nice for her I guess she's not a whore because whores aren't paid, she mist be a prostitute and the government pays her to do what she does. Society will not get better only worse because ppl are losing their moral compass.

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

I hear Cannabis is Legal in some states now , hint Hint :laughing7:

there is always Prozac if not :laughing7:

Last edited:
Bull scat!

Of course your right it was a politically motivated act.
and as far as I'm aware this must have happened in Iraq,
at a Politically motivated event to spread the american war machine propaganda.
so it was Bush's obligation to accept the customs.
which he seemed to do well with his line about freedom.

No I am no bush Groupie, But I do give credit where it was earned.

Unfortunately, I don't know if he had him murdered off camera, but it appeared he took it in stride :tongue3:

Oh-my :( I hate Political BS ! This always ends up happening.

Thread is Locked, due to a sense of humor lacking in some :BangHead:
so what states Legalized ? :unhappysmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back