What's new

Jennys trail

Curtis

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
916
Reaction score
1,031
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jenny's trail

I am trying to find a very detailed map or discription of the route Jenny fallowed. Cache Crazy has posted a great map, but it is kind of general in nature. Does anyone have a good source for the details, I know it starts across from Portsmouth, but then where does it go? CC's map shows Wrigley and Olive Hill, but is there a way to see what creeks it came close to or what towns it passes thru?

Thanks,

Curtis
 
Re: Jenny's trail

I could give you a detailed route in Lewis county if you like. Since it was a State maintained hiking trail for a while (60's & 70's), you might check with the State Parks or Forest folks and see if they might have some old brochures or maps.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom