JESSE JAMES AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE A JOINT VENTURE

AZJV

Nov 30, 2021
Phoenix
Terry Carter at one time was a great treasure hunter. But he has did so many youtubes and videos and I believe they have finally gone to his mind or maybe drugs. I do not believe he has found anything? You do not find a kettle with 1500 gold coins and rebury it for your son to recover someday. Terry says he has not even seen his son for 8 years. Then all the treasures that mankind has looked for since the World began is found in a cavern near Springfield, Missouri. He claims 7,000 gold bars that weigh 70 pounds each or 490,000 pounds of gold that alone amounts to about $16 Billion. When the IRS comes to his door to claim the taxes on all of this, he is looking at serious jail time. The 1,500 gold coins is about $30,000 face value and worth about $6 Million Dollars. Terry says he needs money for his divorcement or custody of his son. Yet he buries the gold coins for his son to one day recover. He says he did not take anything from the three caverns but some green stones and then he says he has buried three gold bars around the lake near his home and he intends to bury one gold bar in each of the 50 States. Then the clincher, he is writing a book with clues to the gold bars. A complete SCAM.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin, Terry didn't find the treasure. He is the one who filmed the interview and asked the questions.
Well it says Gene Carter. Any kin to Terry Carter. Either way both will be questioned and both will pay taxes.

Signman

Feb 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it says Gene Carter. Any kin to Terry Carter. Either way both will be questioned and both will pay taxes.
Why do you keep talking about paying taxes? You don't pay taxes for gold you own. You pay taxes when you sell the gold. I've bought silver for investment. Am I suppose to be paying taxes on it because I own it? You really aren't making much sense with that repeated statement.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you keep talking about paying taxes? You don't pay taxes for gold you own. You pay taxes when you sell the gold. I've bought silver for investment. Am I suppose to be paying taxes on it because I own it? You really aren't making much sense with that repeated statement.
When you place a dollar amount on treasure you have found the government can tax you for it. Remember the couple that found the tin can of gold coins in California. They said the gold coins was worth $3 Million. The IRS taxed them for taxes on $3 Million in income even though all they had was gold coins. You have to be careful.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not start this thread to sling mud at each other or to discuss your personal FEELINGS about anything but Jesse Woodson James and his connection to the Knights of the Golden Circle. In order to get this derailed train back on the tracks I am going to throw you meatheads something new to chew on besides each other.

One or two of my critics missed the connection between the Chiles brothers and Nebraska City Nebraska. As you should already know, the brother's Chiles were all in Quantrill's raiders and undoubtedly members of the K.G.C. They had a sister named Lucy Chiles who was married to Logan Enyart a die-hard confederate. Enyart's farm was located 8 miles outside of town. It is common knowledge that the James Gang and possibly even the Raiders themselves visited Nebraska City on a regular basis. It is a known fact that the K.G.C. had a strong hold on the city and surrounding counties. If you ever wonder why Jesse didn't rob anything in Nebraska it is obvious that he did not take a crap in the same spot where he ate.

Rbruce82

Jul 15, 2022
Terry Carter at one time was a great treasure hunter. But he has did so many youtubes and videos and I believe they have finally gone to his mind or maybe drugs. I do not believe he has found anything? You do not find a kettle with 1500 gold coins and rebury it for your son to recover someday. Terry says he has not even seen his son for 8 years. Then all the treasures that mankind has looked for since the World began is found in a cavern near Springfield, Missouri. He claims 7,000 gold bars that weigh 70 pounds each or 490,000 pounds of gold that alone amounts to about $16 Billion. When the IRS comes to his door to claim the taxes on all of this, he is looking at serious jail time. The 1,500 gold coins is about $30,000 face value and worth about $6 Million Dollars. Terry says he needs money for his divorcement or custody of his son. Yet he buries the gold coins for his son to one day recover. He says he did not take anything from the three caverns but some green stones and then he says he has buried three gold bars around the lake near his home and he intends to bury one gold bar in each of the 50 States. Then the clincher, he is writing a book with clues to the gold bars. A complete SCAM.
Terry Carter is the guy who runs the channel, the guy who made the claim he found the enormous treasure cache is named Gene Carter.I don't think there's any relation.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry Carter and Gene Carter are not related. To say he has not seen his son in 8 years is false information. Terry does not do drugs and to whomever you are talking with is uninformed to what the truth is.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread