OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike

Nobody wrote or says how father Gregorio San Roman stationed at Plazuela mission. The story/text says how he only gave the description of the hiding place to his brother. Nothing more and nothing less.
I believe the text was written by his brother later and handed down to his son in the early 1800's. The text has nothing to do with what you are hearing literally but is only a metaphor of a different land.

I think maybe you missed the part of my post where I stated that NOT ONE of the seven priests named in the letter ever were in Bolivia/Peru.

Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think maybe you missed the part of my post where I stated that NOT ONE of the seven priests named in the letter ever were in Bolivia/Peru.

Mike

I believe you didn't know the priests/fathers change their name after their vows. They are renemed after a Saint of their religion.
Seems the name San Roman was before the vows because the president's daughter had San Roman in her name.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you didn't know the priests/fathers change their name after their vows. They are renemed after a Saint of their religion.
Seems the name San Roman was before the vows because the president's daughter had San Roman in her name.

REALLY? Pfefferkorn? Kino? Rapicani? Och? I can go on and on. I can go through Jesuit Missionary Pries Roll Calls almost completely by memory, and not one was named for a saint unless by their parents. Johannes Pfefferkorn was born of the same name in 1469. After about 25 years of study and taking his final vows, his was .................Johannes Pfefferkorn. The Jesuits just added "FATHER" in front and "SJ" at the end.

Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REALLY? Pfefferkorn? Kino? Rapicani? Och? I can go on and on. I can go through Jesuit Missionary Pries Roll Calls almost completely by memory, and not one was named for a saint unless by their parents. Johannes Pfefferkorn was born of the same name in 1469. After about 25 years of study and taking his final vows, his was .................Johannes Pfefferkorn. The Jesuits just added "FATHER" in front and "SJ" at the end.

Mike

Really. To change the name, in a religious order, was always an option, but this doesn't means didn't happen.
The history is written on their born certificates names which never change. The religious names are called between the priests and the inhabitants of their region who know them personally.
You can read some info about at

https://forums.catholic.com/t/do-mo...hat-is-the-popes-legal-name-in-germany/294585

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_name

Last edited:
OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,

I don't know what the H you posted saying it was a GE Pic of Caballo Cuño (not Cunco). Here is a GE Pic of Caballo Cuño:

View attachment 1708273

The Yellow Placeholder is at the top of the ravine. If you look below the placeholder, you will see why it is called "Horse's Vagina" (Caballo Cuño).

Enjoy - Mike

PS:

Catholic Answers Forum;
In orders where it's customary for monks and nuns to adopt new names

First, these are Priests, not Monks nor Nuns. Second, it is not "customary" to take religious names in the Jesuit Order that I have ever seen or read.

Wikipedia:
Catholic Church[edit]

Baptism name[edit]

In baptism, Catholics are given a Christian name,[SUP][1][/SUP] which should not be "foreign to Christian sentiment"[SUP][2][/SUP] and is often the name of a saint.[SUP][3][/SUP] In East Asia, in Africa and elsewhere, the baptismal name is distinct from the traditional-style given name.
Confirmation name[edit]

In some countries, it is common to adopt a confirmation name, in addition to the baptismal name.
Monastic and papal name[edit]

In some religious institutes, a new member takes a religious name. In Italian, a religious figure is often referred to by their religious name and by their secular name or their it:al secolo name. A newly electedPope also takes on a new name, called his regnal name or papal name.

Baptism is for infants (mostly)
Confirmation is adolescents (about 13-16 years old)
Monastic is for Monks (and even then it only says IN SOME)
Papal is for the Pope

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I posted, the place that you know as Caballo Cuño ( Cunco or whatever you want ), is not the treasure's region.The Padres set that place as a metaphor of a different land. The real treasure's place is elsewhere and is described in the crypted words from the letter.

For me, doesn't matter the names of the fathers or the names of the hills, but what are written in the letter as instructions for the tresure. Everything else written in the letter, is to distract the attention and to disorient the researchers from the real deal.

The starting point for the tresure's quest in the letter is an egg shaped boulder, and there was an egg shaped boulder on a hill. The researchers found many structures and items beneath and around that egg , and the question is: why someone to bother to build all those findings on the Cuño hill if weren't for a specific purpose? For sure weren't for fun.

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
A good and positive string of logic, that has been needed here.

And thanks for the information Mike.
Just good, straight forward information.

#/;0{>

You can say that again! This thread has become so full of junk- one can only wish that a mod could go through it and clean it up and remove the useless posts.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius,

I don't know what the H you posted saying it was a GE Pic of Caballo Cuño (not Cunco). Here is a GE Pic of Caballo Cuño:

View attachment 1708273

The Yellow Placeholder is at the top of the ravine. If you look below the placeholder, you will see why it is called "Horse's Vagina" (Caballo Cuño).

Enjoy - Mike

PS:

Catholic Answers Forum;

First, these are Priests, not Monks nor Nuns. Second, it is not "customary" to take religious names in the Jesuit Order that I have ever seen or read.

Wikipedia:

Baptism is for infants (mostly)
Confirmation is adolescents (about 13-16 years old)
Monastic is for Monks (and even then it only says IN SOME)
Papal is for the Pope

Your attachment does not work. Was it deleted? (Attachment 1708273)

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I posted, the place that you know as Caballo Cuño ( Cunco or whatever you want ), is not the treasure's region.The Padres set that place as a metaphor of a different land. The real treasure's place is elsewhere and is described in the crypted words from the letter.

For me, doesn't matter the names of the fathers or the names of the hills, but what are written in the letter as instructions for the tresure. Everything else written in the letter, is to distract the attention and to disorient the researchers from the real deal.

The starting point for the tresure's quest in the letter is an egg shaped boulder, and there was an egg shaped boulder on a hill. The researchers found many structures and items beneath and around that egg , and the question is: why someone to bother to build all those findings on the Cuño hill if weren't for a specific purpose? For sure weren't for fun.

So, when the main evidence for the existence of the treasure is proven to be BS, you drive on. Good luck with that.

Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, when the main evidence for the existence of the treasure is proven to be BS, you drive on. Good luck with that.

Mike

It's not me who needs tons of luck. The description was not made to use luck but some kind of knowledge.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can say that again! This thread has become so full of junk- one can only wish that a mod could go through it and clean it up and remove the useless posts.

Are you implying something? Or are you reading another thread and you are writing your opinions here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your attachment does not work. Was it deleted? (Attachment 1708273)

Works for me, but if you are having difficulty with it, I will post it again:

Caballo Cuno.jpg

Enjoy - Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike

i would like to see the document which says about Caballo Cuno, because all the accounts I have read said about Caballo Cunco.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The monument of Madonna ( described in the letter as an image ) is between Tres Titilas and El Carmen mines, out in the open and not in any cave's room. The description in the letter is for landmarks close to Caballo Cunco landmark.
Here is a GE image of the monument of Madonna, keeping the egg under her protection.

Madonna.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caballo Cunco or otherwise Tutinqui.

There were two description of the place where lies the Sacambaya treasure:
- one made by Fray Diego de Olivar
- second made by Fray Gregorio Valdez ( San Gregorio ) who gave it to Fray Pedro Antonio Bravo, who gave it to his sister Gregoria Antonia de las Bravo for safe keeping . Gregoria Antonia married Miguel Antonio de San Roman Gonzalez and her name became Gregoria San Roman ( here is where the names got confused and the "a" became "o" ). She was grandmother of the Bolivian president Miguel San Roman Meza.
The description " traveled " from Gregoria San Roman via descendants until Corina San Roman who made it public.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One clue from many other of Fray Diego de Olivar description: " dos vasos sagrados del convento ".
A Ge image of this clue

dos vasos sagrados del convento.jpg

You can see in the upper " vaso " the image of Madonna, clue from San Roman document.

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One clue from many other of Fray Diego de Olivar description: " dos vasos sagrados del convento ".
A Ge image of this clue

View attachment 1710574

You can see in the upper " vaso " the image of Madonna, clue from San Roman document.

You do know that Fray (Fra) refers to a Franciscan? The entire legend revolves around Jesuit Priests, but Jesuits HAVE NEVER used the descriptor Fray.

Mike

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fray is for " brother ".

" the Church-at-large refers to priests as “Fathers” and non-ordained religious as “Brothers.”

Difference between Monks, Friars, Priests, Brothers

So, are you saying that Fray Junipero Sera OFM was not a priest? Once again, you missed the point of my post. The sacambaya Treasure Story revolves around several JESUIT PRIESTS. NOT DOMINICANS! NOT FRANCISCANS! NOT CAPUCHINS! NOT AUGUSTINIANS! NOT CARMELITES! NOT TRINITARIANS! etc, etc, etc. JESUITS! Not one Jesuit Priest was ever referred to as "FRAY". A Jesuit Priest would be referred to as Father Blankety Blank Blank S.J. (Society of Jesus).

If you want to change the known story around, and say Fray San Roman was a member of one of the two main Mendicant Orders (Dominicans or Franciscans), I would say "Okay, now show me that name in any rollbook of either of the two Orders. Just like I am now saying show me any of their names in any of the rollbooks of the Jesuit Order Missionary Priests based in Peru? You can't, because they don't exist. Wanna know how I know? I have two lists of all the Priests and Lay Brothers that were there until the Suppression.

Face it buddy, the story is pure, non-gmo, sugar free, caffeine free, BS! HAHAHA

Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you looked in Paraguay list too?
The Jesuit order is a mendicant order too , but they came little late in the mendicant orders which were from 1200-1300 AD.
For example Loyola never vocated his fathers or brothers as Jesuits. This came later from the next generations.

" The Society of Jesus is classified among institutes as a mendicant order of clerks regular, that is, a body of priests organized for apostolic work, following a religious rule, and relying on alms, or donations, for support.
The term Jesuit (of 15th-century origin, meaning one who used too frequently or appropriated the name of Jesus) was first applied to the society in reproach (1544–1552). The term was never used by Ignatius of Loyola, but over time, members and friends of the society adopted the name with a positive meaning."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

For me works good if people believe this treasure is pure BS. This Is like all the other Jesuit treasures in the world. HAHAHA!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread