OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff it's been around for a few hundred years I believe Arizona's first real Archaeologist Don Page wrote about it. There are two more documents associated with this map and legend called the Molina word Map pages one / two I'll see if I can post those on here.
I know many that have searched for this and lost large amounts of other peoples money doing so.
I know one man that has dedicated his life searching for it and he lives in Tumacacori, AZ.

I've looked myself for a few years until I made my discovery of the Petroglyph associated with the Map that brought me to the Gold Mines of the Santa Rita Mountain range.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff,

This is the subject of a 49 page thread I started in 2006.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-mines-re-sister-micaela-molina-document.html

Mike

Mike,

Do you live here in southern Arizona?

How many times have you been in the Field down here looking for this one? Those 49 pages are only good for those that can't remove their arses from the TV or Laptop. Boot's to ground like the show that's on Discovery boot's to the ground Mike.

I live it breath it and do it.

That's what Ron and I both have done in different time frames but just the same history cannot be told from strictly others observations one must walk the walk.

You can tell from my photo's I'm not a armchair hunter. I don't know it all about the Treasures of Tumacacori but the best part is.

It hasn't been found yet!!!

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gollum, Actually I'm glad you posted that link.

Why don't you get some highlights of your thread and post them on here. I was looking for the second page of the Molina Document. I posted it on Jim Hatt's forum I believe. Since it's been so long my archives are scattered around. I missed placed it.

Do you have a copy of the Original 1st page Molina document on the original parchment? I think it might still be on the Tumacacori National Monument site where they attempt to discredit the Document as being fake.

I haven't looked in a while.

Jeff, I know Mike has good archives. I have all the same photo's he has on his website I got them from the same source only many years earlier long before Mike ever heard about it.

But that's the History of others Treasure Hunts not me.

Most of the stories I have new are about my own personal experiences which others have no clue about. My treasure hunting usually doesn't include partners. I fly solo better that way I have no influences one way or the other. I find and make my own trails no archive can record it no one person except I could know it.

There are no new revelations about the Treasure of Tumacacori. Just old info from the past. Any new info will be earned and told so that's the new way treasure stories should be explained as they unfold.

But archival information should be updated and posted as well for without it you would have no starting point.

I believe I may have posted a few things back then on those 49 pages.

I could be wrong it may be on Jim's old forum.

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I read years ago about a man who found this one and told of figting snakes to get into the mine,he found sacks of ore and other things,according to him,the ore was low grade and assayed very low in gold and contained more copper than gold.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,

I don't have much interest in anything I am not able to check out for myself. I have been to Tumacacori several times. One friend of mine owns a house there(just for this treasure), and another has lived there for almost twenty years looking specifically for this treasure. The second friend I referred to is the only person that currently has a working treasure trove permit for the area. I am also friendly with Gary Oliver, who has been working on Javelina Canyon since the early 1980s. That's also not including Ron Quinn, Charlie, Lambert Dolphin, Oren Swearingen, and a few others that have been involved with Tumacacori for many years. Not a lot I don't know about that one.

Here is the view from my friend's house, and what we ride into the mountains:

mttumacacori.jpg p1010815o.jpg

Helped build this trail:

tumatrail.jpeg

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gollum, Actually I'm glad you posted that link.

Why don't you get some highlights of your thread and post them on here. I was looking for the second page of the Molina Document. I posted it on Jim Hatt's forum I believe. Since it's been so long my archives are scattered around. I missed placed it.

Do you have a copy of the Original 1st page Molina document on the original parchment? I think it might still be on the Tumacacori National Monument site where they attempt to discredit the Document as being fake.

I haven't looked in a while.

Jeff, I know Mike has good archives. I have all the same photo's he has on his website I got them from the same source only many years earlier long before Mike ever heard about it.

But that's the History of others Treasure Hunts not me.

Most of the stories I have new are about my own personal experiences which others have no clue about. My treasure hunting usually doesn't include partners. I fly solo better that way I have no influences one way or the other. I find and make my own trails no archive can record it no one person except I could know it.

There are no new revelations about the Treasure of Tumacacori. Just old info from the past. Any new info will be earned and told so that's the new way treasure stories should be explained as they unfold.

But archival information should be updated and posted as well for without it you would have no starting point.

I believe I may have posted a few things back then on those 49 pages.

I could be wrong it may be on Jim's old forum.

Funny thing Bill,

Ron told me that he had never let anybody make copies of his pictures before, but you said that you got them from him long before me........ hmmmmmmm. Wonder what Ron will say about that? I remember that a while back, this same thing happened with You, Me, and Gary Oliver that didn't end so well for you. We are getting along well right now, and I wouldn't want things to degenerate to where we used to be.

Don't take this down that road.

Mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Members are allowed to post in all Threads .

IF you do not wish to read certain members posts.
Please learn how to use Ignore

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mikey, Mikey,

Ron has published those photo's all over the place in various magazines and what have you. I'm not on here to get into a pissing match with you and the Gary Oliver thing was never resolved as I was tossed like a salad like so many times before. Just as I come back with my proof POOF had my responses modified, deleted or words put into my posts by someone else.

Gary Oliver simply forgot our conversations as he has talked with so many people so what?

That's not the issue here and now.

If Ron had never allowed me to photograph those photo's before how did a lot of them get published in the Tucson Weekly 15 or so years ago? Why do I have such a library of his work?
Why do so many treasure magazines have his photo's? How did I get all of his Maps and letters?

I have material that I don't see on your website would you like me to send it to you so you can complete your Eagle Scout Badge?

Ron is an old man you don't seem to care about him only his material for your promotional advertisment's so you can offer your services to unsuspecting Treasure Hunters if they would just give you all their locations and money you can help...Sure...hummmm.......Sure we'll give you that info sure. You seem quite jealous of my work Mikey? Are you still scared to death of me? Don't start crying for Christ sake I can't take that anymore just go play on your website again you'll feel better tomorrow!

The problem with you Mikey is you only Think your a real Treasure Hunter.

You don't have what it takes just a mouth, a keyboard and a whole lot of other peoples hard work.

Now since we have cleared that air I ask the Moderator Jeff if he would please remove this TROLL's posts from my thread and as I do with all scum I'll just sweep it under the Ignore Rug.

Bye now Mikey:hello:

Bill your posts can only be modified by a mod so if they were modified deleted it was because they violated rules just like your doing right now....

His name is Mike, not Mickey try to remember that on your return if you return...

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff,

It wasn't an accusation. He was stone cold busted. I will PM you the links to the thread (I am PMing because we can't link to other forums). He was arguing with me under at least three names and slandering a man I knew to be honest.

He also claims that his posts were mysteriously deleted. The deleted posts don't just disappear. You can actually read in the deleted post who edited it and when. HAHAHA

Mike

if he had posts deleted or edited here, it was because of the above type comments.

as far as what he does on other Forum. not My (our) business.

in my opinion. even if proven true.
worldwide Internet trolls are welcome here .
as long as they do not Troll here :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if he had posts deleted or edited here, it was because of the above type comments.

as far as what he does on other Forum. not My (our) business.

in my opinion. even if proven true.
worldwide Internet trolls are welcome here .
as long as they do not Troll here :thumbsup:

It also takes 2 people to argue and fight, a member responding to one member's baiting, insult or attack with their own baiting, insult or attack back can get both members timeouts not just the original instigator......

A member who starts a new thread loses ownership of the thread once he hits enter and it is posted on TreasureNet forums, TreasureNet owns all threads, any member can post in a thread, only admins and mods can tell a member not to post in a thread.

Calling another member a troll IS consider insulting another member.

End the insults, attacks and baiting of other members before a mod steps in, use ignore feature if needed.... Mods do not like to give out timeouts but will if we have to....

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It also takes 2 people to argue and fight, a member responding to one member's baiting, insult or attack with their own baiting, insult or attack back can get both members timeouts not just the original instigator......

A member who starts a new thread loses ownership of the thread once he hits enter and it is posted on TreasureNet forums, TreasureNet owns all threads, any member can post in a thread, only admins and mods can tell a member not to post in a thread.

Calling another member a troll IS consider insulting another member.

End the insults, attacks and baiting of other members before a mod steps in, use ignore feature if needed.... Mods do not like to give out timeouts but will if we have to....

Point well taken Moderator I am truly sorry for my out burst and would like to say in my defense I was not talking about your website deleting and changing my posts it was another site now deceased by it's own hand.

I won't fall for that again.

Ignore list is my friend.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, as long as rules are followed all are welcome.....My comment on rules was it had to be a mod who edited or deleted your post which meant it violated their forum rules, I didn't mean our forum although I may have typed it that way.........

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
spider diagram transferred to map would require two spiders?
Or a scorpio perhaps. Name is Latin for scorpion, and its symbol is (Unicode ♏). It lies between Libra to the west and Sagittarius to the east.

untitled.png

morning-breath-dog-framed.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to set the record straight since now I feel slandered from posts made while I was unable to respond and defend myself. I'll take this down if those posts are removed.
Just to be clear on which forum I was referring to it was Peter's forum and we all know what happened to that forum! The other forums that certain stereotypes were talking about had many, many people using aliases including Jim Hatt and his Jan or Jayne persona! It was allowed on those forums back then and it was not against the rules, wasn't enforced, so no rules were broken this was all part of what was going on at that time. The old Internet West as it were. I see many on here not using their real names are they violating the rules here? I don't think so! Anyone can call their self anything they choose and do so posting here all the time. Just no multiples allowed. Besides how could I possibly be arguing with someone from four or five different aliases? I haven't got that many personalities I'm not Sybil!

I never slandered anyone. I've been slandered by others many times making false claims saying I was the BlindBowMan and many other accusations which over time turned out to be false. I hold no ill will towards those people.

But, the attempts made to have me silenced from this forum by using other venues that had different liberal policies at the time failed because this forum has absolute fair policies and rules that can't be manipulated by buddy of the moderator rules.

I'm not using any aliases this is my real name.

I have no other names on here that belong to me.

Since the decision to sanction was reversed very quickly I commend those that used a logical reason for making the right choice.

Thank you!

Now moving forward I hold no animosity towards anyone including Mike.
We're like brothers always fighting all the time!

I just want to post and communicate unmolested and be Happy! HAHAHA!

Thanks and have a great day!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please shake hands and move on, [emoji106] mods really don't like giving out timeouts, but we can't have and will not tolerate flame wars in our open forums...

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasures of the Tumacaori Mountains there's gold in them there Hills!

I'll see if I can look up the rest of the Docs they're in my archives just need to find and scan them.

I'm still looking through the fifty odd pages of the initial thread on this subject so I can do some updates and show some new material if possible.

Thx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread