robfinds
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2007
- Messages
- 3,531
- Reaction score
- 4,422
- Golden Thread
- 5
- Location
- Yorkshire England
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- XP Goldmax
shaun7 said:robfinds said:Buckleboy you need to stop drinkingBuckleBoy said:robfinds said:I did cook some snails last week, a bit disapointing didn't taste of much, other than red wine and garlic.CRUSADER said:IronSpike said:Here's one very similar:
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=82
That's a great looking Jeton![]()
We say Jetton, being English & not French, although Rob must be part French![]()
![]()
When I'm on the piss I crave garlicy, buttery snails.![]()
Or just get a kebab like normal people do in that situation![]()

BuckleBoy said:shaun7 said:robfinds said:Buckleboy you need to stop drinkingBuckleBoy said:robfinds said:I did cook some snails last week, a bit disapointing didn't taste of much, other than red wine and garlic.CRUSADER said:IronSpike said:Here's one very similar:
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=82
That's a great looking Jeton![]()
We say Jetton, being English & not French, although Rob must be part French![]()
![]()
When I'm on the piss I crave garlicy, buttery snails.![]()
Or just get a kebab like normal people do in that situation![]()
But I don't crave kebabs when inebriated.![]()
shaun7 said:BuckleBoy said:shaun7 said:robfinds said:Buckleboy you need to stop drinkingBuckleBoy said:robfinds said:I did cook some snails last week, a bit disapointing didn't taste of much, other than red wine and garlic.CRUSADER said:IronSpike said:Here's one very similar:
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=82
That's a great looking Jeton![]()
We say Jetton, being English & not French, although Rob must be part French![]()
![]()
When I'm on the piss I crave garlicy, buttery snails.![]()
Or just get a kebab like normal people do in that situation![]()
But I don't crave kebabs when inebriated.![]()
you don't crave lovely grissely, greasy, stinking kebabs when your drunk![]()

Spam and Beans. (camp delicacy)BuckleBoy said:Sorry. No. But I do crave greasy buttery garlicy SNAILS.
You mean to tell me that nobody else goes on drunken escargot binges?![]()