I didn't find much the few times that I went at the beginning of this year.....but in the past 6 days I've found (3 days hunting for 3 hours each time):
Silver rings - 11 - 925
Silver chains - 1 - 925
Gold rings - 1 - 14k (8g), 1 - 525 (with weird symbols) (4g)
Gold charms - 1 - (I'm not sure on the karat because it is a custom piece)(12g)
tons of fake jewelry
Bump! This post kinda got buried and I am curious as to the kind of year everyone is having. Seems the Heat has been good for me in the local swimming holes, and wandering if it was for everyone else. I have already found more rings than last year, nearly 5 times the gold as last year and I still have another good month and a half of water hunting to go if nothing unforseen happens. Thanks and HH.
I have found a big gold bracelet, 4 gold rings, 5 silver rings, two gold earrings, and 7 silver hoop earrings... But no where near the clad I found last fall... Have had one day with two rings, other than that, only one ring at a time..
13 gold for me
Lots of silver and crapolium what I call junk and titanium and tungsten rings.
Got one gold and two titanium and two silver yesterday.
Around 50 rings total I would guess for the year usually get at least 20 gold.