- Joined
- Mar 19, 2003
- Messages
- 3,321
- Reaction score
- 143
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Hemisphere
- Primary Interest:
- Cache Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Jim Bowie's "Cave Of Silver"
I learned about this legendary treasure when I was just 13... in 1975. It is one of the main reasons I created TreasureNet.
I believe it is a storeroom of treasure... silver and some gold stashed in a cave in 1639 by indians who revolted against oppressive Spaniards who forced them to work in silver mines in central Mexico.
I believe I found the entrance to the cave this past January... Unfortunately, I have been unable to gain access to the site from the landowner and am so frustrated, I am tempted to post the exact coordinates here at TreasureNet....
Would that be encouraging illegal activity?
lol.
Anyone have 5 mil I can borrow so I can buy the land? (just kidding - sort of - )
sigh.
cry.
Marc
I learned about this legendary treasure when I was just 13... in 1975. It is one of the main reasons I created TreasureNet.
I believe it is a storeroom of treasure... silver and some gold stashed in a cave in 1639 by indians who revolted against oppressive Spaniards who forced them to work in silver mines in central Mexico.
I believe I found the entrance to the cave this past January... Unfortunately, I have been unable to gain access to the site from the landowner and am so frustrated, I am tempted to post the exact coordinates here at TreasureNet....
Would that be encouraging illegal activity?
lol.
Anyone have 5 mil I can borrow so I can buy the land? (just kidding - sort of - )
sigh.
cry.
Marc
that would give you at least $13.05 towards the land 


I want to invest in this project with you if you get the rights 







