Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Re: Jim bowie's treasure

txtreasurehunter said:
It is not all about money, the state of Texas will be called in to take charge of all things found...

this treasurehunter posited back in years past about another treasure, I did it was a treasure about lights of the golden circle , this treasure is located , contracts are befor the city of sunneyvale Texas, the city tell me they need a new mayor..

Thanks for setting the record straight.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

txtreasurehunter said:
It is not all about money, the state of Texas will be called in to take charge of all things found...

this treasurehunter posited back in years past about another treasure, I did it was a treasure about lights of the golden circle , this treasure is located , contracts are befor the city of sunneyvale Texas, the city tell me they need a new mayor..

In that case you may want to re establish contact due to the town having a new mayor, David Byrd.... actually he is the towns 4th mayor since 2004
http://www.townofsunnyvale.org/index.aspx?NID=59

GG~

ol hunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2011

hi this is for scar or anyone do you know anything on jean lafitte treasure that left port lavaca texas in route to st. louise on or by trammel freighters on trammel trace. i have a photo of one area i dowsed years back then took it to a man named [ cold cash collins ] he got the same spot as i plus one more 5 carts buryed . this photo is thirty two inches square scale 200 ft. to one inch scale bought from salt lake city many years ago would anyone know of this treasure thanks

OP
OP
T
Oct 8, 2004
Ferris Texas
Re: Jim bowie's treasure/sunneyvale tx

The mayor has emailed me and said he would like to meet and talk about the two billion on city property , thanks for the info I have 7 kids and they are all about what they want and not dad wants, I have worked for years , hands on person, but I need help in the office area of things 66 years old and this is going to be the year. Thank. You

OP
OP
T
Oct 8, 2004
Ferris Texas

Back to jim's treasure, I have the cave located, I needs funds for the leg work,I have to go to Brady tx. I D owner, spend two days, get contracts signed . Anyone up to true adventure, bring your plastics and cover the expences and we can do busness . God bless

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D oh (ol hunter), go to PIRATE "child board" on this web-site re Jean Lafitte & St. Loo. :wink:

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey guys you all have a great point about needing funding. If I was this person I would let the owners come up with the fuding for this treasure maybe even the state cuz they will get it anyways unless you can claim the mineral rights the treasure hunter or home has no rights as to the minerals in the ground. I guess if I could sell my swamp land down on key largo I could have the funds LMAO sorry man just ribbin you is all HH and God Bless you on your quest for this treasure....

txnpuller

Feb 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

well did you get any takers. I emailed you and im still waiting for your reply

Scar

Dec 25, 2010

Just over 6857 pounds with a bulk value of $152,380,000. If it was in gold coins there ain't no telling what it would be worth. F. Roosevelt ordered all gold to be turned into the government in 1933 to be melted down, so it is thought that only about 1% of US Gold coins survived. I am no expert and would like to hear what the experts say on this one.

jsolo

Greenie
Jul 12, 2011

Interesting topic alot dont know it but Bowie was from south Georgia.He moved to La. My grandmother was a Bowie and did
alot of family tree things.The alamo sent her a thank you letter for clearing up the fact that he was from G.A. I would love
to read more about this treasure.

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010

Got a story for you all straight from Western and Eastern Treasure magazine. I am not copying it from the mag, just a recollection. This man in Arizona is searching for an underground river in the dessert, he finds a shaft and with the right equipment follows it down to an underground river. He takes some soil samples from around the river and goes to town with it. He asks for a personal meeting with the governor and when he see's him tells him about his shaft. He also tells him about the outcome of his soil sample and explains that the essayed soil has high amounts of silver, gold, and platinum. He tries to cut a deal with the governor that the state can have all the ore they want as long as the citizens get the water for free. The governor says says no, so on a day when he can ditch those following him he goes back to the shaft and blows it up.
Moral is you can't trust none of the politicians, and I would NOT publicize it if you did find a lost mine or hoard. Mel Fisher is another tragic tale of politicians who don't want to do a days work other than to steal from another man.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

tomjiggy said:
Mel Fisher is another tragic tale of politicians who don't want to do a days work other than to steal from another man.

Details - please. Via PM if you prefer. 8)

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010

Mel Fisher spent countless hours of research on off coast wrecks, particularly Spanish galleons. He located one and during the recovery lost a son to storms that spring up quickly and violently off the coast of Florida. He still recovered the treasure from his wreck, but after many years in court with the state of Florida(don't quote me on the figures) I think he only got 25% of the realized value of the treasure. I'm not sure if he is still in the salvage business.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Tex, you wouldnt happen to be from The Philippines, would you? Sounds kinda like a Yama€$£@\£ treasure story. Im sure there are a lot of treasure hunters in this forum that would gladly donate $10,000 to your fund. I have heard that one is born ever second, but that is just hear say.

Good Luck

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tomjiggy said:
Mel Fisher spent countless hours of research on off coast wrecks, particularly Spanish galleons. He located one and during the recovery lost a son to storms that spring up quickly and violently off the coast of Florida. He still recovered the treasure from his wreck, but after many years in court with the state of Florida(don't quote me on the figures) I think he only got 25% of the realized value of the treasure. I'm not sure if he is still in the salvage business.

Mel Fisher
Date of Birth: 08/21/1922
Date of Death: 12/19/1998
Age at Death: 76

Cause of Death:
Cancer

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010

GG, I didn't realize it had been that long since his battle with the State of Florida...I'm getting old

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tomjiggy said:
GG, I didn't realize it had been that long since his battle with the State of Florida...I'm getting old

Yep me too :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread