Rattlehead Jr. Member Joined Dec 16, 2010 Messages 68 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Byron Center, MI Dec 16, 2010 #1 I was hoping for Jesus but I don't think there is any question this is Jim Morrison from The Doors. He broke on through to the other side...of my Unakite.
I was hoping for Jesus but I don't think there is any question this is Jim Morrison from The Doors. He broke on through to the other side...of my Unakite.
phantomfinder Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2008 Messages 1,651 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver , Colorado Detector(s) used White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2 Dec 18, 2010 #2 Thats cool , I see it too . And no it not just you Great find , WTG Upvote 0
Eu_citzen Gold Member Joined Sep 19, 2006 Messages 6,488 Reaction score 2,111 Golden Thread 0 Location Sweden Detector(s) used White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus. Primary Interest: Prospecting Dec 18, 2010 #3 Oh! That Unakite.. ROCKS! Upvote 0
claymation Jr. Member Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 64 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location NM Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 20, 2010 #4 Don't put it on eBay, might make a fortune ! I think it looks like Edgar Allen Poe. Upvote 0
augusthog Hero Member Joined Aug 8, 2010 Messages 693 Reaction score 97 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used bounty hunter big bud pro Dec 30, 2010 #5 Looks like the Zig-Zag man Attachments 140[2].webp 1.7 KB · Views: 329 Upvote 0
Rattlehead Jr. Member Joined Dec 16, 2010 Messages 68 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Byron Center, MI Dec 31, 2010 Thread Owner #6 augusthog said: Looks like the Zig-Zag man Click to expand... ...close...but no cigar.... Upvote 0
tonesbones Greenie Joined Sep 22, 2010 Messages 12 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250- My first ever! Feb 15, 2011 #7 HA! I love that! I'll start the bidding at 5 bucks... Upvote 0