Johnnys finds for the year

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
I gathered up most of my good coin finds for the year as accurately as i could. This year was very good to me adding some firsts to my collection. My first capped bust half, First morgan, First shield nickel. I also dug up a beautiful generals staff button worn by a union officer with most all of the gilt still on it. I can only wish next year proves to be as fun as this one was.
IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

1810Face-1.jpg

Upvote 0
rebelLT said:
Great bunch of finds there! I see KC had some foul weather up there! Yep, your MDing year might be over. I still plan on hunting till the ground freezes down here!
If its not falling or frozen, I'm swinging and digging!!

Nice haul of Silver for the year . Congrats on some killer finds bud you did well !.... ;D

Looks like you had a fantastic year Johnny!
Welcome to TNet by the way.
Thanks for sharing your finds.
The history of some of those coins
is fun to imagine, especially the bust half.
Congrats on all the great finds!

Smiles!
BDoo

Awesome finds, Johnny. A fantastic collection just for the year. Wish you would had joined T-Net earlier in the year, you could had detected with the Rowdy Bunch at the Chisholm Trail Hunt in Caldwell, KS this past Oct, anyway WELCOME aboard.

;) RR

Congrats on all that silver...The 1810 half is pretty dang sweet!!!! :o..Now...double your silver finds next year !!!

HH !

D.

A bust half? That's insane!
I would be happy if that was my ONLY silver coin all year!
What a year!
Congrats on all those killers!
Wish you even better luck next year!
Happy holidays!

Johnny,
I love your finds.
This is one nice collection of coins.
When I lived in Wichita, I found all kinds of silver.
You did good for 2007.
2008 is now just around the corner.
HH

Great Job Johnny! :o That's gonna be a hard year to beat!! :)

Thanks for sharing and HH,
Hank 8)

Johnny thanks for the great photo...would like to see you posting more often...

Its going to be hard to beat that bust for next year. Can't wait to see what you dig up!

You out did me this year.A lot of nice coins you got there.Thanks for sharing.Just send me half.

Fantastic year of finds Johhny!!! May we all be half as prosperous as you next year!

Congrats!!

Funkman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back