Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So continuing with my prospecting at my second claim at NE Finland... not much found, but telling stories about previous gold nuggies i've found about 20 years ago.

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And so ends the season 2022 at NE Finland.

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So we built a new dryland sluicebox for my Lemmenjoki operation. Very curious contraption, not sure will it work, but... should be better than what i now have.

And of course i had to get it to the claim also, that ofc means snowmobile time. Driving thru some 30km of Finnish taiga.

I hope you find these at least a bit entertaining.

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh wow.. Season has started again. Here is extended trip to the mine during summer time. Shows all of the methods of transportation i must take to reach my claim :

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So we were after fabled clay layer above bedrock but were just not finding it. Just few random pieces of clay with some gold in it :

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Decided to do vid about my personal "old times".. been at this stuff quite a while so decided to make a vid where i go thru some old gold hunts of mine :

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
While finding gold we found somewhat rare (around here parts) Quarz crystal too. Come and check what we are doing here in Finland :

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So we ran into bit of a trouble with ... things. Managed to do some bushfixing and revived ancient broken down pump to keep on digging and finding gold :

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After Dry land dredge broke hat to use the old method. Not as much fun... but still whole bunch of good times.

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So we kept on digging and finding some gold but a surprising thing stopped our mining. Come and check out our fooling around.

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sometimes it is good idea to turn over some Quartz boulders... never gonna know what you'll find.

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sometimes it is family stuff that gets in the way of mining... still managed to squeeze few more days at the mine to scrach deeper and deeper into the pit.

OP
OP
Jomsa

Jomsa

Jan 19, 2022
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-terra 705
White's TRX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So reviewed this Highbanker lately. Never used highbankers before in my +20 years of gold prospecting carreer. I think myself as defender of longtoms as they are so simple and straightforward. But after testing this highbanker i see why they appeal to some people, It is in Finnish but it has Eng Subtitles :

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread