What's new

July 4th hunt. Vintage 1960's Cartier 18k/Sterling cuff bracelet.

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last one I see that was listed was up for $10,000 but it's sold out.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    358.5 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    178.7 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 22
Congratz! Nice find!
 
Super cool.
Well done.
 
Wow! Awesome find!

Bet that blew off the headphones!
 
Hmmm

I think I will call this a...

BANNER find.
 
Congratualtions on the very large silver find! :occasion14:
 
Was this dug? Just curious. One heck of a find congrats
 
please let us know where and how you found such a treasure
 
Great big old find!!!!
 
Last one I see that was listed was up for $10,000 but it's sold out.

yellowbelly does it again - banner! And hope you make a lot on that beauty.
 
Does the jewelery store know your in there lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom