What's new

July 6 two more gold

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found on my hunt this morning the gold band is huge I finally found one that will fit my finger maybe a size 13 14 not sure how much It weighs but it is heavy

image-1034679319.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice haul..congrats
 
Darn nice hunt! Congrats.

Cliff
 
Wowwie@! Terrific detecting, Bluediamonds55!

That band looks heavy... Good for you!

Lorraine
 
I hunted last week...2nd signal was a nice class ring...I was in the run for a 2 gold day...didn't pan out. Nice finds. I am sure the one with the stone in it has a nice new happy owner. :]] hh an gl. -Joe
 
Nice! Love the one with the blue stone.
 
Nice mornings work. If only they all could be like that!!
:occasion14:
 
Very very nice haul
 
Really nice bluediamonds 55! Awesome hunt!
 
You certainly had a super day. Congratulations.
 
WTG bluediamonds 55.........:hello2:
 
Congrats. It always helps to have a day of multiple finds to keep the swing arm strong.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom