Jaws2 Sr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 408 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75 Jun 1, 2010 #1 Good start of the summer for me, 14 k white gold comfort fit band, 925 Silver Bracelet plus other items shown. Attachments 005.webp 72.3 KB · Views: 485 002.webp 116.3 KB · Views: 476 003.webp 77.5 KB · Views: 469 004.webp 66.1 KB · Views: 478 Upvote 0
Good start of the summer for me, 14 k white gold comfort fit band, 925 Silver Bracelet plus other items shown.
mumszie Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 2,819 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring Hill, Florida Jun 1, 2010 #2 Now YOU had a good day! Congrats.
beachboy Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Sand Shark Jun 1, 2010 #3 Nice work, that white gold ring is really nice
bootybay Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 11,317 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 1 Location NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used EXCAL 2, SOV. GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2010 #5 I love the feel of those comfort rings.. I also love the way they slip off so easily don't you.. ya gotta love it.. I know I do... congrats on a great hunt too.
I love the feel of those comfort rings.. I also love the way they slip off so easily don't you.. ya gotta love it.. I know I do... congrats on a great hunt too.
Gator-Flea Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,031 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the grass is blue Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2010 #6 Good hunting...........
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Jun 2, 2010 #7 love the bracelet. congrats on the gold