What's new

June 2013 finds.

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it's been about a month since my last post, but not because I havenuo't been doing any hunting. Here are the pieces I found in June.

Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130701_191837_913_zed20130715_232657_70p.webp
    IMG_20130701_191837_913_zed20130715_232657_70p.webp
    665.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20130701_191918_350_zed20130715_232634_70p.webp
    IMG_20130701_191918_350_zed20130715_232634_70p.webp
    392.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20130701_192024_483_zed20130715_232555_70p.webp
    IMG_20130701_192024_483_zed20130715_232555_70p.webp
    456.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20130628_180000_995_zed20130715_232459_70p.webp
    IMG_20130628_180000_995_zed20130715_232459_70p.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_20130628_180037_482_zed20130715_232424_70p.webp
    IMG_20130628_180037_482_zed20130715_232424_70p.webp
    147.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20130715_221823.webp
    IMG_20130715_221823.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20130708_220342.webp
    IMG_20130708_220342.webp
    224.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20130708_220421.webp
    IMG_20130708_220421.webp
    145.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20130708_215917.webp
    IMG_20130708_215917.webp
    44 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20130628_180025_628_zed20130715_232341_70p.webp
    IMG_20130628_180025_628_zed20130715_232341_70p.webp
    160.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20130715_221649.webp
    IMG_20130715_221649.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20130715_222843.webp
    IMG_20130715_222843.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20130715_222436.webp
    IMG_20130715_222436.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20130715_223001.webp
    IMG_20130715_223001.webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20130715_223325.webp
    IMG_20130715_223325.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
One of my artifact maganets.

Retro view of the site we hunt.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130630_210115_778_zed20130715_232307_70p.webp
    IMG_20130630_210115_778_zed20130715_232307_70p.webp
    220.4 KB · Views: 167
Retro view of the site we hunt.

hey hey love that image of the 1930 ford sittin' in front of one of our favorite middens my man......just the best

oh wait i think that is your 1929 model right?

just love that huge white petrified wood blade man
along with that big game piece and the huge bone bead with the 4 markings on it
that big yellow jasper scraper is way cool also
i think you picked it up right by the raspberry patch
oh hell i love it all what a nice assortment of scrapers and a couple have some good graver spurs on them
 
Last edited:
hey hey love that image of the 1930 ford sittin' in front of one of our favorite middens my man......just the best

oh wait i think that is your 1929 model right?

Justine love that huge white petrified wood blademna
along with that big game piece andthe huge bone bead with the 4 markings on itthat big yellow jasper scraper is way cool also
i think you picked it up rught by the rasberry patch
oh hell i love it all what a nice assortment of scrapers and a couple have some good graver spurs on them

Thanks Steve. Yup, it's the '29 and yup by the raspberry's.
 
You had a great June from what I can see. I look forward to the winter so I can hunt. I know it gets cold there in the winter but that is the only time I get to do a good hunt. Great finds!
 
Most excellent finds! :notworthy: That sure is a nice sized knife, and the game piece is a magnificent find.

That also is a mighty nice ''29 Ford (leather-backed) close-coupled sedan! :thumbsup:
 
Whats the piece with the X through it?

Looks pretty cool....
 
Whats the piece with the X through it?

Looks pretty cool....


it is a game piece
they sometimes painted them red or whatever and the slid them on the ice at a target in the winter time kinda like shuffleboard or something
also maybe ornamental
 
it is a game piece
they sometimes painted them red or whatever and the slid them on the ice at a target in the winter time kinda like shuffleboard or something
also maybe ornamental

Thats pretty neat the game you described Larson. It would be neat if everyone told the games the Indians played in their areas all in one thread. That is if it could stay on subject.
 
What a great hunt and day.
 
I see the reason you have not posted, you where finding all that good stuff, Great finds:notworthy:
 
Truly amazing pieces !!!!! NOTWORTY !!!! Thanks for sharing
 
Very Nice ! Thanks For Sharing
 
"Here are the pieces I found in June."...bah!!!! anyone else here have a June like that!!!???? I would be happy with that for "Here are the pieces I found in the last DECADE!"

nicely done sir!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom