What's new

June Treasure Chesapeake Bay

OBN

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
6,896
Reaction score
8,282
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland Waters
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Some treasures from the Bay for the month of June.......Joe



OBN0130.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great finds OBN! Awesome rings and cool old coins!
 
Those are some great finds!
 
Congratulations on the little gold Joe:thumbsup: Next hunt heavy gold:gold-bracelet:
 
Great hunting, Joe; I like that 10K ring with the flat surface..looks antique to me.

I also like the silver coin count.

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 
Awesomer! :icon_thumleft: Nice to see you're feeling better and out there digging.
 
Thanks SandGNat, Les, Hamid, Lorraine, and Big scoop. May the Surf Gods Bless all with a Big chunk of Yellow........Joe
 
Hey OBN just wanted to let you know the skullies and remote switch are working great. I hard wired the wot coil and its kicking sand. Found a few nuggets but this little baby here is my first 14k that I've found with it. Thanks again. And hope you are tearing up the bay.
 

Attachments

  • image-614392964.webp
    image-614392964.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 191
Good hunting. That's a nice set-up you have.
:occasion14:
 
WTG Joe...................................:headbang:
 
Sweet!!! Good for you!
 
Man that stuff in the bay looks fun to dig in!!

Gratz man!!!
 
Nice bunch of treasure...thanks for the video.
 
Wd OBN nice job, HH
 
Thanks Harold, lookindown, Buzz, S1u2r3f4, bear, fred, and Midas......Good Luck on your adventures guys, BeSafe..Joe

Nice looking yellow Midas, Don't that remote PP rock!! It's like a totally different machine. You can run it super Hot in PP, hitting deeper then most, then a quick flip over to disc to check the target and she has no time to false before you have check it and switch back.....Think I'm going to offer a combo deal this winter just like yours....The Gray Ghost Amphibians with the remote PP conversion....
 
Oh that's cool. It really is an awesome setup. I can hit so many more targets with on the fly discrimination. And the skullies have really pulled up some deep targets I would haven't been able to hear before.

If you go the grey ghost route I might snag a pair from you as well this winter.


Keep diggin' the yellow.
 
Lots of Loot !!! I like the rings !
 
Joe do you have a price in mind for that combo? Ive still got one with the yellow that im crazy about using now that ive been using the skullies.

Dew
 
Great finds Joe! Your custom mods have been working great. Hope to see you on the beach soon...Stuart
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom