JUNIOR G MAN BADGE FIND & SILVER, ETC.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OLD SCHOOL SILVER & JUNIOR G MAN BADGE FIND

As promised to Michiganne - here's the Junior G Man badge I found at a school I was hunting along with a tootsie toy slug bug and a 1947 silver dime - these are the best finds from that site - there were a few wheats and some other things but I didn't snap any pics of that stuff.

The badge was approx. 12 inches deep!

HH all 8-)

Attachments

• badge 001.JPG
    badge 001.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, thanks for posting lonewolfe. :thumbsup: Any idea on the age of the badge? I haven't really researched mine that thoroughly yet to pin it down, but it does look older than yours. Nice digs....like the silver and Tootsie too. :icon_thumright:

HH

OP
OP
lonewolfe

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, thanks for posting lonewolfe. :thumbsup: Any idea on the age of the badge? I haven't really researched mine that thoroughly yet to pin it down, but it does look older than yours. Nice digs....like the silver and Tootsie too. :icon_thumright:

HH

I don't know about yours but on the back of mine it says "Tootsie" and by design/style I'm guessing right around 1950 --- yours looks to be one of the early pieces from around later 30s to around 1940 by design/style and it actually says Melvin Purvis on it too which is an indicating age factor too :-)

Last edited:

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Badge! Now I know that Anne's was not a fake :laughing7: . Nice Silver score too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread