ronwoodcraft
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I have a few rough pieces of Western Juniper that were left over from my rustic furniture business in Oregon, I've had them for about 14years and just have began to work on them.
Finally have this stump table about done. Just need felt pads on the bottom to protect the floor, and get a piece of glass for the top.
I included a couple of " Before pictures".
Finally have this stump table about done. Just need felt pads on the bottom to protect the floor, and get a piece of glass for the top.
I included a couple of " Before pictures".
Attachments
-
Jstump1.webp140.7 KB · Views: 93 -
Jstump2..webp109.2 KB · Views: 64 -
Jstump3.webp151.1 KB · Views: 60 -
Jstump4.webp225 KB · Views: 69 -
Jstump5.webp209.9 KB · Views: 63 -
JSTUMP9.webp298.5 KB · Views: 66 -
JSTUMP10.webp300.5 KB · Views: 67 -
L0100000067.webp124.6 KB · Views: 54 -
Stump7.webp230.2 KB · Views: 60








