What's new

Junk or ???

FooserPaul

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hello all!

I was out last week and nabbed 2 rings... One is brass but this one looked great in the basket and I am pretty sure its junk, but ... *shrug*

What do you think >??

Ring1.jpg


Ring2.jpg


Ring3.jpg


Ring4.jpg


Ring5.jpg


Ring6.jpg


Ring7.jpg


Thx... Paul
 
Upvote 0
Paul, that's quite a ring find! Elaborate setting! The stones are beautiful! :hello2:

Do you have a silver test kit?
Lorraine
 
Lorrain. said:
Paul, that's quite a ring find! Elaborate setting! The stones are beautiful! :hello2:

Do you have a silver test kit?
Lorraine

I don't...
 
I Like it! Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

But it looks to be closer to junk than silver. I think a small piece of egg yolk touching the ring for a day or so will turn silver black.

I keep my rings in a ring case and I put "junk" rings in there when they are special looking. I even have an interesting wooden ring in my 1st case.

If you'd like to see a photo...give a holler..I'm always ready.

HH Joe
 
Now that is a different looking ring......Matt
 
If it was me I would take it to a jeweler and find out for sure. I don't know how many times I have seen posts on here from people that say "this was in my trash pile" and it turns out to be a good find. Either way it's a nice find :thumbsup:

HH Charlie
 
savant365 said:
If it was me I would take it to a jeweler and find out for sure. I don't know how many times I have seen posts on here from people that say "this was in my trash pile" and it turns out to be a good find. Either way it's a nice find :thumbsup:

HH Charlie

This is So true. I was going through my junk pile the other day and saw stamp marks on a ring that I didn't see when I dug it. So I came home and threw it in the junk pile. Later saw 18k and 950.....STFU! I couldn't believe it. I have also dug rings that are white gold with NO stamp. You never know.
Chris
 
Well, blingady, blingady! Who wears rings like that?? I hope it is at least sterling so it has a little bit of value!

(Okay, my mother like those gaudy rings, but then again, she never goes to the beach..... )

HH
 
I love the ring!!! It Looks old and Cool Have it looked at buy a jeweler!!!! And let us Know all about It!!! I think you May be supprised!!! HH Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom