What's new

Just a bone?

eppingera

Full Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
124
Reaction score
77
Golden Thread
0
I found these yesterday in the creek, I think the bone (rib?) is just a bone, seems too thin to be a tool but wanted to ask to make sure; also found the "nutting" stone, but since the indention is oriented on the side I think it is probably just a curiosity as well...hopefully I will have more luck tomorrow when I get to spend all day artifact hunting!
 

Attachments

  • image-432340586.webp
    image-432340586.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 101
  • image-2848539980.webp
    image-2848539980.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3253697837.webp
    image-3253697837.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1092239087.webp
    image-1092239087.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1082901715.webp
    image-1082901715.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2247564609.webp
    image-2247564609.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 74
  • image-2837913775.webp
    image-2837913775.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0
Natural I believe. I hardly ever find those types so I might be wrong. Good Luck on your next hunt, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom