What's new

Just a few of my Finds

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a few of my Find's

Learning how to post,couple of months Finds,,enjoy:hello:


photo-13.webpphoto-14.webpphoto-15.webpphoto-16.webp
 
Upvote 0
Well done, congratulation!!:icon_thumleft:
 
aint much gettin by you :thumb_up:
 
Nice mix of coins! What's the one top center (bust of woman)?
 
Kiana, you did very well!

Are the rings silver, white gold, or of what other material are they made?

Super coin count!

Lorraine
 
Looks like you got the "hunting" part of the posts down pat too!
Some nice finds Kiana...thanks for sharing. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Hi,Lorraine I think only one is a silver & rest is junk,except for the one necklace which is Priceless!!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,,,Serenity Prayer..

Everyone pretty much knows this Prayer:hello:

Yes,it's a big pile of coins,have yet to clean them,,Many Blesssing's & HH
 
Your digging arm is going to look like " Popeye's" Nice haul on coins , you will soon hit big time gold if you keep it up.
 
Your digging arm is going to look like " Popeye's" Nice haul on coins , you will soon hit big time gold if you keep it up.

No Kidding.huh one way of toning my arm's,yes I believe I will find something nice,thanks for your post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom