Metal Detecto
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
If you are from diffrent forums, you know where I am, currently. But I'll say it here to not get any mixed signals (Heh, pun intended
) when I post pictures of foreign coins. I am currently in South Korea.
We visit every other year and South Korea (to my knowledge) doesn't have NEARLY as much as in CA. So it's gonna be a bit like a park (abundance of signals) and the dirt is replaced with sand.
Going out tomorrow as the 2-week quarantine lifted TODAY.
I'll post my finds too, don't worry.
Josh
) when I post pictures of foreign coins. I am currently in South Korea. We visit every other year and South Korea (to my knowledge) doesn't have NEARLY as much as in CA. So it's gonna be a bit like a park (abundance of signals) and the dirt is replaced with sand.
Going out tomorrow as the 2-week quarantine lifted TODAY.

I'll post my finds too, don't worry.
Josh







