What's new

Just A Little Simple Pictures!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just A Little Simple Picture's!!

Here's some Hawaii picture's,haven't been feeling great maybe change of climate:tongue3: so no md-ing for now anyway too windy,hope you enjoy Me and my niece from Minnesota:hello2: Mele Kalikimaka All:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-170.webp
    photo-170.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 255
  • photo-171.webp
    photo-171.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 184
  • photo-172.webp
    photo-172.webp
    26 KB · Views: 178
Upvote 0
Kiana, was wondering if you'd like to try some of my home made wine. I make California chardonnay, and Italian red, your choice. I also have some 3 year old oak barrel tasting wine, very oaky flavor that is.
PM me with your name and address and I'll give you mine if you'd like to send some coffee my way.((( Aside from that HAPPY NEW YEAR))).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom