What's new

Just a thought

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My fishing poles have thick dust on them. My best friends think I've lost my mind. I how've they been? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Your still fishing, but it's called dirt fishing now. The free lottery, every plug could be the winning find.
 
It gives me the same rush I used to get when I used to gamble big. You get the same rush and you never lose.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I still water fish too, I don't always think of a new place to detect, so I need time to think
and it's easier to drink beer while doing it
 
I still water fish too, I don't always think of a new place to detect, so I need time to think
and it's easier to drink beer while doing it

I had to quit drinking and gambling A monks the other things but but I did go fishing 2 weeks ago and we caught specs, reds and drum. Fish all year around here in Louisiana. But I use to fish three times a week.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I had to quit drinking and gambling A monks the other things but but I did go fishing 2 weeks ago and we caught specs, reds and drum. Fish all year around here in Louisiana. But I use to fish three times a week.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We fish all year here in Utah. Part of the year the water is soft. And another its hard water!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom